Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never understood why some of y'all care about stickers so much. You're welcome to have all of mine.
Anyways, my stuff came in...Trying to figure out what I'll have to do to get the Mighty Ducks colorway...
I'll take the non box logos homie :wink:

Anyone cop that Herringbone half zip?

[thread="618291"]I ordered the navy, mine hasn't arrived and haven't see anyone post it yet though - curious the quality [/thread]

Post pics when it comes! That navy is tempting me.

Anyone cop that Herringbone half zip?
been resisting the urge to cop it. Im really feeling the black cw, all of the colors are dope tho.

im gonna regret passing likely but oh well im trying to spend less.

Yes, that salmon/peach color was actually dope as hell.

Ayyy Frederick represent!

My backpack is out for delivery today.

A waz up?

Yeah my fitted was here on Friday, but I was at work so it was re delivered for Monday as well. Funny I hate duffels but this year's one is dope and mad I passed.

You are right about supreme being a unicorn in this town. Kind of like it tho.

Funny about fsk tho. I was out there at sports zone. I had on last year's headband and a kid wanted it. Wanted this year's one so I sold it to him.

How's the fitted this season? I ordered my normal size, but I haven't heard anything either way with going up or down.

I'm now only waiting on getting word about the Pocket Tee, definitely going to be in hot water when everything gets here on Thursday. I was hoping it'd be like previous seasons where they take DAYS to ship stuff out.

How's the fitted this season? I ordered my normal size, but I haven't heard anything either way with going up or down.

I'm now only waiting on getting word about the Pocket Tee, definitely going to be in hot water when everything gets here on Thursday. I was hoping it'd be like previous seasons where they take DAYS to ship stuff out.
Just wait til you know the delivery day and send her off to the nail salon at that time.

im excited for the l/s mini harvard. I have ones from previous seasons and of course love the fit and material....this seasons has minimal branding though, which I like so much better than a giant 'SUPREME' across my pouch pocket or down the sleeves. Im a big fan of a small logo on the chest, small patch somewhere, or in this case, a small logo on the hood--Hope its embroidered.
wink.gif

m and l in everything except pink and yellow on the anti shirts

^ thank you sir. Been picking up some stuff I missed on, but I wonder sometimes. What are the giveaways with the shirts? I have a 20th anniv. grey box logo coming in as well but i literally had dude send me his confirmation page before I paid him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom