Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copped the Paranoid tee and it shipped already, should be here by Tuesday.

Also my Champ x Supreme LS came in yesterday, pretty nice, a lil on the short side for a M but the arm length is perfect. It's been cooler weather out here lately think ill rock it this weekend.

Last edited:
Have yet to buy anything this season but it sucks manual orders are being denied. These kids really know how to ruin everything.

Hey guys, so I've had this backpack in my closet for a long time, it was a gift given to my little brother but he never wore it, I've been getting into supreme slowly since last year and he's letting me have it. Didn't really look into much but I'm probably gonna use this for school and just wanted to know it's worth. Thanks.

View media item 1975189

Did you come up on the denim jacket?

If you got email confirmation you are good
Failed in the EU site but got all the tees I wanted. A homie in US got me the jacket finally! He did so good that he copped by accident 2 jackets and shipped already lol

I'm not making anything by plugging this guy, but check out facesofsupreme on IG.
Some of you might even get featured

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still waiting on a shipping confirmation. Is that true for a lot of us this week? Concerned about getting ghosted.

Ordered at 11:13 still no shipping

My orders have all been at 11:00am or later and won't get shipping until late Friday even Saturday morning sometimes and I'm in queens :smh:

Only thing that annoys me with Supreme is that they won't allow their packages to be sent to ups access points :x

Last edited:
Hey guys, so I've had this backpack in my closet for a long time, it was a gift given to my little brother but he never wore it, I've been getting into supreme slowly since last year and he's letting me have it. Didn't really look into much but I'm probably gonna use this for school and just wanted to know it's worth. Thanks.
it was a gift...its priceless

View media item 1975189
i don't follow supreme resell prices, but those were pretty sough after a couple years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom