Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got ghosted for olive....went in manual right at 11:00. Confirmation check, still waiting for email. So bummed right now..... Went back and got the soccer jersey. Had no idea those were dropping today.

Can I get that number to the warehouse? 
nerd.gif
 Want to confirm if I'm in the same boat as some of you guys...

Last edited:
I need to learn to become a newbs and slow fingers again....supreme doing it wrong against the bots smh

even the Restock app mobile is slow compared to Desktop restock

and even misses some stuff that restocks..  I would say it's bout 75% of the time it catches things
Yeah, I've noticed that. Mainly use it for the autofill tho

Got black mendini first and then got black Northface ... Don't know if I'm keeping the Northface though

For all of those confused or wondering - This is what happened in short:

Supreme has a golden time frame. A time they have determined is the fastest a human can possibly place an order. If you placed your order BEFORE THAT via bot / or even if you are a prodigy at the keyboard - you got ghosted or payment error. If you were one of the first JUST OUTSIDE of that window you won.

By looking at the logs - it looks like the sweet spot was just after 10:59.97 - though most with successful manual entries will have 11:00 on their confirmation.

What people now have to compete with are fractions of specific timing.

PURELY SPECULATION  but I believe the Olive color to have had a more narrow window then the Black - meaning Supreme is getting extremely creative with how they randomize / market colors.

If a color shows up on the newsletter - or kids are going wild on Angelo's instagram - a much higher chance of that color / mention having stricter specifications.

Last edited:
Can I get that number to the warehouse? :nerd:  Want to confirm if I'm in the same boat as some of you guys...

You don't need to call bruh. First look if you have a confirmation email, if not (not looking good for you, but not 100% ghosted). Now, look at if there is some type of charge on your card, if not, then you are GHOSTED! I literally waited a full minute to press the checkout button on the Buffalo Plaid zip and I received the confirmation email immediately and have been charged on the card. If I didn't get it after a minute of waiting then oh well. Pretty stupid swift manual users have to play this game.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

0/2 on manual mobile orders. No charge or email. Never used a bot. Only my second order of the season. Guess I'll keep my money. Hope it doesn't happen again or I may just move on. No hate but where did my information go is my concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom