Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

For all of those confused or wondering - This is what happened in short:

Supreme has a golden time frame. A time they have determined is the fastest a human can possibly place an order. If you placed your order BEFORE THAT via bot / or even if you are a prodigy at the keyboard - you got ghosted or payment error. If you were one of the first JUST OUTSIDE of that window you won.

By looking at the logs - it looks like the sweet spot was just after 10:59.97 - though most with successful manual entries will have 11:00 on their confirmation.

What people now have to compete with are fractions of specific timing.

PURELY SPECULATION  but I believe the Olive color to have had a more narrow window then the Black - meaning Supreme is getting extremely creative with how they randomize / market colors.

If a color shows up on the newsletter - or kids are going wild on Angelo's instagram - a much higher chance of that color / mention having stricter specifications.
Speculation is wrong.  My second order was at 11:01 and still got ghosted.

Thank god I'm not black listed because my mustard schizo shirt and blue cord camp.  Just scored a restock on the brown overdyed hoodie too.

I have a 10:59 order with a confirm and a charge on my card for the white jacket XL
pimp.gif

has anyone that got ghosted been able to order anything else? it would suck being banned for not even using a bot

Last edited:
Not so sure about how this timing stuff works my bro checked out before me, all good I checked out seconds after him, got ghosted. Lol his email says 10:59 incase anyone was curious

has anyone that got ghosted been able to order anything else? it would suck being banned for not even using a bot
Ordered a shirt and cord camp after my two ghosted orders.  Got email conf and then just scored a restock order on brown over dyed hoodie and got conf email.

has anyone on here ever got hit with the decline error on the mobile, but then later got a confirmation email/shipping?

I have read about it, but heard had an actual testimony on it... :nerd:

has anyone on here ever got hit with the decline error on the mobile, but then later got a confirmation email/shipping?

I have read about it, but heard had an actual testimony on it... :nerd:

I have. Very first drop last season. Card was declined and later received shipping info

Kind of bummed that it happened to me.  Was going to be my first Sup X TNF collab clothing piece.  Sucks that it is happening to some loyal manual Supreme consumers who don't even use bots or ATC services.

I have read about it, but heard had an actual testimony on it...
nerd.gif
happen to me for 2/3 orders on the first drop of the season

Keyword and Color scramble is cracked already from last weeks drop

Set Bot Deley Checkout ms to 2000

Turn on Bot at 7:58

Start eating at 8am

Get full By 8:01

Last edited:
Heard Preme is blocking addresses now too...those who use the bots(and have had orders cancelled dued to "inhumanly possible transactions") ... :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom