Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have any evidence of charges on my credit card but i got confirmations on an overdyed at 11:01 and a jacket restock. Idk if its just delayed or what

I wish i didnt even hit that royal restock though. Had plenty of opportunities to get a color i actually liked with all the restocks

I dont have any evidence of charges on my credit card but i got confirmations on an overdyed at 11:01 and a jacket restock. Idk if its just delayed or what

I wish i didnt even hit that royal restock though. Had plenty of opportunities to get a color i actually liked with all the restocks
In the end, the black and white ones are just black and white jackets... The royal and olive are the unique joints people will remember down the line

You did good

***update***

They shipped the item...they told me they closed voided the other but I got a shipping confirmation,

I also scored the black steep tech jacket on a restock so I'll keep you guys updated if they rob me of it

Restocks have commenced for the morning. Lets all pray we can hit on the sweatshirt. Its bound to come

If it comes while im getting this haircut tho...

Restocks have commenced for the morning. Lets all pray we can hit on the sweatshirt. Its bound to come

If it comes while im getting this haircut tho...

I saw a few restocks too for jackets. Thought bout it and didn't pull trigger. Looking for a backpack restock tho. 10 sec or less needed to cop tho so gotta be extra swift

Last edited:
Also copying paste links here won't work. U gotta be on the lookout yourself. By the time you paste link, it's way too late so when I see someone post a link for a restock I just laugh cause we all know it's long gone before u click on link.

Last edited:
No, it means he hasn't bought Supreme for very long if he doesn't know what it means :lol: Its a very common thing that Supreme does.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

I bought a lot of stuff over the years. Never happened to me before. Called them up and said I violated terms of service, but I bought it manually.

Why are all the restock times off on supremecommunity? It showing a restock for a royal jacket happened at 11:12am EST.  It ain't even 11:12am EST yet....

No, it means he hasn't bought Supreme for very long if he doesn't know what it means :lol: Its a very common thing that Supreme does.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Well that was richardish lol. Just how common has it been in the past years for supny to cancel manual orders??

laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom