Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the tag inside of the jacket?
yeah its on the inside , i didnt notice, I didnt open the plastic wrap its in.  The steep tech patch is nice looking.  anyone buy the hoodie sweatshirt how is the quality ? is it worth $200 to you ? I cant believe resell for the sweatshirts is like $400

I see a ton of the same shipping problems.  Guess they're backed up.  I remember getting mines a few days late too.  I have three orders waiting for shipping confirmations but we should all be good if we all got email confirmations.

Fire very nice can't wait for winter to layer it up and go gonna be my goto jacket. That's why I purchased it in black it's all purpose in that color way for the most part...

Keep your eyes peeled guys I know the sweatshirts are going to restock at some point today it's only fair

Whoa Supreme didn't put the Unit # on my address for 2 packages.

My Black Sabbath stuff was supposed to come today, but it didn't...... These UPS dudes already know whats up with my place and packages too. They're bootleg

The 2nd package was the North Face steep tech....... I had to have them update that for next week.

But I got to wait until monday for all my Black Sabbath stuff now.

Fire very nice can't wait for winter to layer it up and go gonna be my goto jacket. That's why I purchased it in black it's all purpose in that color way for the most part...

Keep your eyes peeled guys I know the sweatshirts are going to restock at some point today it's only fair

Yeah it's the perfect shell jacket for winter too.. will def keep you dry! The black is classic, especially where I'm from. That's the uniform

View media item 1986147
Size M, fits well. Stayed TTS. This is def a spring jacket. It's more of a rain jacket than snow, a nice waterproof layer. Do not expect these to keep you very warm, more of a windbreaker. The quality is on point as I had expected. Very pleased!

damn, jacket looks dope! making me reconsider the hoodie and getting a jacket instead [emoji]129300[/emoji]

with tts is it a little roomy?

Damn, that fit nice with the hoodie too. 
nthat.gif

damn jacket looks nice. Very dope

I have a question though..for those of you with ghost orders, are yall ordering on the desktop or mobile? seems like majority of those that order mobile are more successful.

Last edited:
I got ghosted last week on mobile, and it was just a bleached denim hat lol. I don't think it matters if it's desktop or mobile.

Tuesday can't come soon enough. Need my jacket. And cord camp.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom