Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
epic fail
roll.gif

resale ali tee it is
mean.gif

too old for this ****

Going for the Productions L/S in slate. I want the Ali tee or hoody but not gonna front like I have the swiftness :lol: Best case scenario I'd get cart jacked and stuck with a different color/size than I wanted :rofl:

SMH couldn't even cop the Productions L/S in slate in a M. No hope for me :lol: If anyone got one and don't want it LMK.

grabbed navy mini box logo tee manually

waiting for my boy to let me know if he was able to secure me a royal motion logo & peach ali tee

Ghost checkouts are random, got  3 orders, 2 motion and 1 betty boop, and one of the motion's ghosted

1st order, card 1, pink small box tee. Ghost.

2nd order, card 2, black Ali and purple productions tees. Ghost.

3rd order, card 1, slate Betty Boop. Ghost.

Getting sick of this crap.

Haven't bought supreme in ages but added a red Ali tee to cart, card got declined but I got an order confirmation. Wth?

Are folks getting through with bots? If that's the case I may have to join the dark side. What's the ******* point of checking out manual?

So you pretty much ****** if you got a ghost order right? I mean you can't cop the same item with same info and cc anymore?

Apparently I got the Ali/Warhol Tee in red in M :rofl: Didn't even realize. Thought I removed it from my cart when I went back for Productions L/S tee in slate in M. I had to re enter my shipping and billing info since I just re downloaded the app today. Then I got CC error. Now I have been charged and have email confirmation. WTF

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom