Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the people getting ghosted are you refreshing the page like crazy? I heard that if they see you refreshing alot they will automatically ghost your order. 

I also won't be shocked if certain names/CC accounts are marked. I waited a few seconds when I added my t-shirt at 11:00 too. :smh:

I also won't be shocked if certain names/CC accounts are marked. I waited a few seconds when I added my t-shirt at 11:00 too.
mean.gif
yap, that's how it is

ghost orders are so stupid. i just see more bots winning and more normal users losing.

Cooked Black Ali and Black Box Logo, email confirms and all 
smokin.gif

Anyone notice the Box Logos under the Tops/Sweaters category?  

Supreme really needs to fix their app.

Here I am still trying to catch a restock on the Ali & Motion tee since I got the payment error screen twice. 15 minutes later, I get the order confirmation in my email for both tees.

Haven't bought supreme in ages but added a red Ali tee to cart, card got declined but I got an order confirmation. Wth?

Very common this season, you gotta try and check out again instantly. If it says cannot purchase more than one then you are good.

Happened to me today and also on week 1 with white motion hood.

Preme gods got me though [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

so first time trying on my phone. NEVER has my card been declined. said processing for a minute then said card declined. did it like 8 times and still declined. but i got an order number and confirmation email am i good or wtf 

so first time trying on my phone. NEVER has my card been declined. said processing for a minute then said card declined. did it like 8 times and still declined. but i got an order number and confirmation email am i good or wtf 
the only way you are good is if your card is charged

So not sure if this counts as a ghost checkout, but went to get the small bogo tee. Went to checkout card got declined refreshed and tried checking out again but this time it says "you already ordered this item, only 1 per order". Few seconds later email confirmation comes in saying I purchased it and funds were taken out of my account. Will I still get it even though I never got a confirmation on the website?

Yes... Please read back through the thread. This is common

Feasted

Was refreshing the site and app around 1059. Got nervous when it didnt go up until after 11

Carted adn tried to check out the grey motion. Got please wait for want felt like an eternity and then a card decline

While that was processing I tried to set up my phone app for the next order and there was no checkout button smh

Retried with the same card and accidentally hit cancel instead of submit 
sick.gif

Went back a THIRD time and checked out at 1102

Went back for any ali...all taht was left was red. Tried to cop but wasnt swift enough

Went back and for some reason a white betty boop was still up. Tried for the hell of it and coppped

Then my boy Pretty held me down and got the M betty for my girl and the peach ali

TLDR

L Grey Motion

L White Betty

M White Betty

M Peach Ali

:smile:

Last edited:
Just tried to checkout the brass balls keychain, still ghosted......smh, I think my card is marked, this just does not make sense :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom