Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not lanky. 34 legs are for somebody who is 6 foot five or better. That is above the average height

I'm lanky as hell at 6' 1" 170. 32/34 is my size, so 36/34 seems pretty normal if I wasn't skin and bones. Struggle is real, teamskeleton :smh:

I'm lanky as hell at 6' 1" 170. 32/34 is my size, so 36/34 seems pretty normal if I wasn't skin and bones. Struggle is real, teamskeleton :smh:
i know a dude who's 6'4" or 5" who wears a 30 or 32, I know dude must struggle heavy to find jeans :smh:
I can slim down and fit into most pants, but having a body type like that is real difficult to shop for.

It's a cotton sweater with Supreme logo.

What's ugly about that?

I guess she just doesnt like the color and style of the sweater combined lol idk. Everybody else was showin love though

She didnt rip my chain on purpose but i was still heated about it. Shes getting it fixed but itll be about an inch shorter. I wanted to wear it tomorrow and next thursday so im sick about it

i know a dude who's 6'4" or 5" who wears a 30 or 32, I know dude must struggle heavy to find jeans :smh:
I can slim down and fit into most pants, but having a body type like that is real difficult to shop for.

Trying to picture this, wtf? Does he blow away in the wind?

I guess she just doesnt like the color and style of the sweater combined lol idk. Everybody else was showin love though

She didnt rip my chain on purpose but i was still heated about it. Shes getting it fixed but itll be about an inch shorter. I wanted to wear it tomorrow and next thursday so im sick about it

Damn, did it rip easy? Scared mine will catch on something and break now

I'm 6'3" and wear 36x34 (32 if I sag a little more, and with no break/stack)...35 would be better even. It's hard to find good fitting pants outside of large companies...until some skate companies started making pre tailered lengths (used to be lanky, but now old and fat tho hahaha)

I'm 6'3" and wear 36x34 (32 if I sag a little more, and with no break/stack)...35 would be better even. It's hard to find good fitting pants outside of large companies...until some skate companies started making pre tailered lengths (used to be lanky, but now old and fat tho hahaha)
it's not really a common size, most size 36 are either 30 length or 32 length. 34+ should be a custom length or something

it's not really a common size, most size 36 are either 30 length or 32 length. 34+ should be a custom length or something
Oh I hear ya!! It's true...I'm just not mad at it because I can finally get jeans that fit other than basic Levi's models Hahahaha

nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom