Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's wrong with USPA?

:nerd:

Nothing wrong with the brand. It's just considered lower tier from Ralph Lauren. I think Walmart or k mart carry it?

Edit: they don't carry it. People like to hate on people who wear it which is so stupid. If you wear it, great. If you hate on someone or make fun of someone who wears it, you're stupid and immature.

Last edited:
Supreme can't end this season without dropping a mendini bogo tee 
devil.gif

finally copped the snakeskins but had to pay resell... its all good price wasnt too OD... just had to have them

Nothing wrong with the brand. It's just considered lower tier from Ralph Lauren. I think Walmart or k mart carry it?

Edit: they don't carry it. People like to hate on people who wear it which is so stupid. If you wear it, great. If you hate on someone or make fun of someone who wears it, you're stupid and immature.

I'm Stupid and immature, but I won't be seen wearing USPA

Yea everyone can do what they want but that's a big no no for me and most grown men who know what Polo Ralph Lauren is.

I've been dumb founded lately, when I see brick & mortar USPA shops going up all over, and in legit malls. It's like seeing fake Rolex stores opening. Crazy how they've made their lane selling to people who don't really know any better.

I've been dumb founded lately, when I see brick & mortar USPA shops going up all over, and in legit malls. It's like seeing fake Rolex stores opening. Crazy how they've made their lane selling to people who don't really know any better.

Wasn't there a meme making the rounds of someone balling out at a uspa store calling it polo

yea people think it's a cheaper version of Polo :smh: :lol:

it's not like seeing a fake Rolex store opening .. I don't get that ..it's not like uspa came though as a fake Ralph from China a couple years back .. U.S. polo assn has been around since 1890.. from my understanding it was the **** before Ralph was. things change and so does the demographic and intended consumer. now uspa is where it is and making money from the demographic they choose to market to now ... that's one point I wanted to speak on

the other point I wanted to speak on is what kind of ponies are on your hoodie doesn't matter at the end of the day.. it's about nothing but the fits, and people forget that. I love supreme and I'm in this thread for more then the name supreme .. I **** with supreme because of the iconic and forgotten styles and fits supreme brings back and markets. nobody else does it like them. and it's beautiful. but none of it matters if you don't know the spirit of the pieces you order and how they were ment to be fitted. so rock that uspa man just keep swimming and keep the fits up, nothing else matters but the fits.

and the reason why I say all that.. is because some of you want to come down on the man for rocking uspa and all that... but some of you rock Ralph with supreme and look mad corny straight dropping off your fits.. and that's way more of a crime then rocking uspa in my eyes.. I guess some of you don't know it's about the fits.

At the end of the day, USPA sold by the actual association for polo- the sport, Ralph Lauren is RL, both are fine wear what you want, wear what makes you happy. But please never never talk down on someone for wearing somthing, its just not right. Just my .02 tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom