Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clarks will be my first purchase of the season 
pimp.gif

I got scammed for those camo 5s lol. Dude had perfect rep on grailed. He added a tracking number to paypal but its been over a week and still sitting at preshipment info sent to usps.
I checked his feedback and another user just recently left feedback having the same issue

As long as you didn't gift then you should be good man

I gift only to a select few of the NT fam. Mad paranoid to sell anythin online these days. It's either consignment shops or the handful of ppl I usually sell to. Use to sell a good amount on the bay but too many scam stories now mayyn.

To that post of calling PP CS and claiming an unauthorized purchase, that's both clever and low key scary lol.

I got scammed for those camo 5s lol. Dude had perfect rep on grailed. He added a tracking number to paypal but its been over a week and still sitting at preshipment info sent to usps.
I checked his feedback and another user just recently left feedback having the same issue

Noooooo
I was gonna pm you yesterday and ask if they showed up yet.
SUCKS

Are you still gonna try to find a pear?

I gift only to a select few of the NT fam. Mad paranoid to sell anythin online these days. It's either consignment shops or the handful of ppl I usually sell to. Use to sell a good amount on the bay but too many scam stories now mayyn.

To that post of calling PP CS and claiming an unauthorized purchase, that's both clever and low key scary lol.

That's scandalous. Especially if you are dumb enough to send the payment as a gift. That's why stuff's the way it is now. A part of doing business is taking L's. Don't deal online if you don't want to deal with the risks generally. I've taken a lot of L's.

That's scandalous. Especially if you are dumb enough to send the payment as a gift. That's why stuff's the way it is now. A part of doing business is taking L's. Don't deal online if you don't want to deal with the risks generally. I've taken a lot of L's.
I've been scammed once as a buyer but have never been scammed as a seller online (*knocks on wood). I guess the only L's I've taken really is not putting any effort to move anything and just settling for quick cash at consignment shops. Still making some profits but not market value, obviously. 

Any fit pics out there with the AM98's and the matching caps? (Besides the pic of homie rockin matching snakeskins prior to release) lol. Own the navy pair but can't decide to keep navy or black cap. 

only person i've ever done biz via gift is my dunk SB connect.. man if only SBs would make a comeback

I've been scammed once as a buyer but have never been scammed as a seller online (*knocks on wood). I guess the only L's I've taken really is not putting any effort to move anything and just settling for quick cash at consignment shops. Still making some profits but not market value, obviously. 

Any fit pics out there with the AM98's and the matching caps? (Besides the pic of homie rockin matching snakeskins prior to release) lol. Own the navy pair but can't decide to keep navy or black cap. 

Yeah, right around when I joined NT I got scammed on bred 1s.
Luckily an NTer hooked me up with a pair.
There's several nice guys on here that I would gift to, because they've gifted me before or I just know them.
But, yeah, can't gift on random people anymore.

thanks for all the help guys!

you folks posting on Supstavs IG is really helping the cause, his girlfriend messaged me saying that he wants to square everything away... still no refund though :smh:

(also, paypal trick didnʻt work)

thanks for all the help guys!

you folks posting on Supstavs IG is really helping the cause, his girlfriend messaged me saying that he wants to square everything away... still no refund though
mean.gif

(also, paypal trick didnʻt work)
call your bank, it's possible they rescind the transaction if you explain that you were victim of fraud.

Did you send the gift payment with your PayPal balance or a back-up funding source? If you used a back-up funding source (i.e. checking acct, debit card, or credit card), then you might be able to file a chargeback.

Did you send the gift payment with your PayPal balance or a back-up funding source? If you used a back-up funding source (i.e. checking acct, debit card, or credit card), then you might be able to file a chargeback.
what i was trying to say, except stated more clearly lol

I remember my friend got the first 750s and sold em on eBay. He's not even into sneakers just wanted in for the money. Buyer ended up filing a claim like 2 days before the allotted time was up. Good thing my friend had the usps receipt and tagged pics of the shoes with receipt.

I remember my friend got the first 750s and sold em on eBay. He's not even into sneakers just wanted in for the money. Buyer ended up filing a claim like 2 days before the allotted time was up. Good thing my friend had the usps receipt and tagged pics of the shoes with receipt.
wow lol i like sneakers for what they are not what they are worth

just picked these up at UPS. I'm glad I got lucky with that restock, I love these. Throwing them on once the rain clears up here

View media item 2026210
Oh and i only a bogo sticker too I was kinda hoping for a motion sticker at least

just picked these up at UPS. I'm glad I got lucky with that restock, I love these. Throwing them on once the rain clears up here

View media item 2026210
Oh and i only a bogo sticker too I was kinda hoping for a motion sticker at least
Yeah, only bogos for me too. If anyone has a spare motion, please get at me via DM. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom