Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the day it's about trust he felt he had that wasn't there. If had my UK guy ship me a shoe which I sold in person for $4800 and I gifted him in installments. Also send me like 2 grand gift to cop stuff for him. Most people wouldn't do it but if he felt like that with repeat business partner over $75 it is what it is

thanks alp alp , you get it...

I gifted someone who I have a history with... I understand that in the land of Paypal odds are I won't get my money back, hence why I was asking the NT Squad if they had any more information that they could send my way to help lead this guy to the morally correct decision of issuing me a refund for an item he no longer wishes to ship out.

cliffs: I gifted. Paypal can't help me. Hopefully NT can.

thanks alp alp , you get it...

I gifted someone who I have a history with... I understand that in the land of Paypal odds are I won't get my money back, hence why I was asking the NT Squad if they had any more information that they could send my way to help lead this guy to the morally correct decision of issuing me a refund for an item he no longer wishes to ship out.

yea it happens man, at least you aint gift a few racks, then it wouldn't have been so nonchalant :lol:

NT Detectives... a need you.

Gifted $75 on IG to Supstav for a shirt (purchased from him before so I thought things would be okay... it's not).

He texts me saying that his brother is going to refund me because he has to spend 10 days in jail: Cell - 310-666-6244

No refund.

His brother emails me carson.wrobel@icloud.com basically saying that he will not refund me.

SupNT please help me and I will return the favor with a solid giveaway
glasses.gif
call paypal and say someone else logged into your account and bought something. say you did not authorize that payment and its fraud.

Never gift payment no matter how close or legit they are.
i normally agree but for $75 and repeat business it aint that serious, at least to me. Little kids don't know any better, $75 is basically a hand in blackjack to me. I wouldn't screw anyone over for anything, not to mention a hand in blackjack :lol:

thanks @alp , you get it...

I mean, you can always tell the guy to do the right thing. Chances are people who do things like this won't and will only learn their lesson when they slip up. I hate scumbags like that, but that's the messed up world we live in. Just need to protect yourself no matter how much you think you trust someone. It sucks, but it is what it is. I hope karma gets him for you tho...

I so want the Anit Hero stuff but know it will be a pain to get. I swear I don't get why Anti Hero just make this stuff for themselves and not for Supreme. Here's hoping

supreme-2016-spring-summer-editorial-by-sense-magazine-6.jpg

thanks @alp , you get it...

Hope everything gets solved with you

Guy over a month ago scammed me for 550$ and was a legit dude but he's in jail now and I think he sold me and another guy shoes to cover for legal fees, PP ain't doing **** to help either 
mean.gif
mean.gif

It's real
I got scammed for $200.
PayPal should refund on Thursday though.
Dude had like 30 reps on grailed. Posted the story last week.

It's real
I got scammed for $200.
PayPal should refund on Thursday though.
Dude had like 30 reps on grailed. Posted the story last week.

I got scammed for those camo 5s lol. Dude had perfect rep on grailed. He added a tracking number to paypal but its been over a week and still sitting at preshipment info sent to usps.
I checked his feedback and another user just recently left feedback having the same issue

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom