Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tried em on real quick but good so far. When I rock em I'll let you know for sure.

Got that Kaws x Uniqlo today. Had to size up to XL for the fit that I want. I was all PREMED out too

I was literally wearing like a rack of preme just to go to the mall, and that wasn't including the UNIQLO denim and H&M shirt and CK boxers I had

The only difference in quality is that The OG Original Fake tees use a PIMA cotton (which gets destroyed after washing) and these use a really nice cotton blend.... for the price and cut/style that can't be beat

$15 a tee and I got dang near FRESH GEAR for the GYM and SIIIIIIIT

Last edited:
Got that Kaws x Uniqlo today. Had to size up to XL for the fit that I want. I was all PREMED out too

I was literally wearing like a rack of preme just to go to the mall, and that wasn't including the UNIQLO denim and H&M shirt and CK boxers I had

The only difference in quality is that The OG Original Fake tees use a PIMA cotton (which gets destroyed after washing) and these use a really nice cotton blend.... for the price and cut/style that can't be beat

$15 a tee and I got dang near FRESH GEAR for the GYM and SIIIIIIIT

What size do you normally wear? I went a size up on the Kaws stuff, hoping it fits.

Normally I wear a Medium in Supreme Tees which equates to a "LARGE" in Japan size NORMALLY. BUT THE UNIQLO IS DIFFERENT. go 2 sizes up.

Normally I would go for Original Fake / Neighborhood or WTAPS I use sz. 3

But I'm going for that New FOG style where the shirt kind of hangs just below the waist (MAJOR FASHION FOUL OF IN THE MID 2000s)

So I went to an XL which equates to a sz. MEDIUM IN SUPREME SIZE...

here I'll do a size comparison....

NT's not cooperating with my Cell Phone, Basically a Sz MEDIUM supreme tee = Sz. XL KAWS x UNIQLO is size.

a size Large SUPREME tee is about 1 inch longer in Length than the XL

so if you're a true Large in Supreme I'd go with a XXL

I also got a 3XL kaws x Uniqlo tee because it has all the eyes on it. LOL!!

Last edited:
i just don't understand why some people resell..
dude on eBay with BIN for TNF tee at $85
roughly $9 in profit after fees and shipping...
why?

I don't understand your logic. So you rather have him/her sell it for more rather than less? If they want to sell something at retail or close to retail it's silly cause they're making $9 profit. If they sell for rape it's an abomination cause the resell game is out of control. Which one is it??

I don't understand your logic. So you rather have him/her sell it for more rather than less? If they want to sell something at retail or close to retail it's silly cause they're making $9 profit. If they sell for rape it's an abomination cause the resell game is out of control. Which one is it??

My point is, people are trying to resell **** they should just leave on the shelf. Like they try so hard to cop **** on a Thursday and then make $9. Why bother?

meh yellow
roll.gif

not a crowd fav i take it...

My point is, people are trying to resell **** they should just leave on the shelf. Like they try so hard to cop **** on a Thursday and then make $9. Why bother?

Did this particular seller try so hard to cop like you stated? Do you their reason for selling it at the listed price? As a buyer I'd be happy. But then again I'm not worried about it as you are. Let them live!

$140 for that Crewneck

Yikes!!! I would've never paid that much ever. Not for that tee, not in 10 years even with the tags on it calling it OG VINTAGE DEADSTOCK WITH THE TAGS LOL!!

I missed out on it yesterday and Now it's a LIFETIME PASS ON THAT ITEM UNLESS I get it for way less than retail....

If you want some TNF x Sup stuff in your collection of Supreme 

that $140 price tags is nothing compared to Annnnnny of the other price tags on Supreme x TNF stuff

happy.gif

$140 for that Crewneck

Yikes!!! I would've never paid that much ever. Not for that tee, not in 10 years even with the tags on it calling it OG VINTAGE DEADSTOCK WITH THE TAGS LOL!!

I missed out on it yesterday and Now it's a LIFETIME PASS ON THAT ITEM UNLESS I get it for way less than retail....

That's not a shirt tho. It's a crewneck... For retail. How much u expect retail to be on that crew??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom