Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want some TNF x Sup stuff in your collection of Supreme 

that $140 price tags is nothing compared to Annnnnny of the other price tags on Supreme x TNF stuff

:D

$118 for a crew we were expecting to be $168 is a very good price for a supreme collab crewneck.

Last edited:
If you want some TNF x Sup stuff in your collection of Supreme 

that $140 price tags is nothing compared to Annnnnny of the other price tags on Supreme x TNF stuff

:D

yup, probably less than half of what a jacket would cost

just because it's priced lower than other comparable items doesn't necessarily mean it's worth buying. ultimately, for me, it's if i like the item first and this TNF was extremely lazy imo. not worth 168 or 118, at least for me.

Lol I was at the mall today returning my extra flyknits.

Stopped my that Uniquelo store to grab some for the homies.

Ended up buy some of that crap for myself. It was 14$ for a tee so why not 
laugh.gif

I got the white one with the xx on the pocket and a black one with the heart on it.

The sign said to size up so I took xl 

And guessing by what @nikeskywalker  wrote, i picked the right size bc im M-L in Sup

Last edited:
Excuse me I thought it was a Crewneck tee shirt. That's a good deal for a fleece crewneck.
I was wrong I would buy it. Lol.... SO much stuff comes out I can't keep up I'm out

Ended up buy some of that crap for myself. It was 14$ for a tee so why not :lol:

I got the white one with the xx on the pocket and a black one with the heart on it.

And guessing by what @nikeskywalker
 wrote, i picked the right size bc im M-L in Sup
Did you try the tees on? Cause i think im the same size as you but i got a large. Ordered online and now im worried its too small.

Ended up buy some of that crap for myself. It was 14$ for a tee so why not 
laugh.gif

And guessing by what @nikeskywalker
 wrote, i picked the right size bc im M-L in Sup
Did you try the tees on? Cause i think im the same size as you but i got a large. Ordered online and now im worried its too small.
I did I tried the L and XL.

The XL felt more like my Supreme M. The L might have worked but that felt more like a muscle shirt than anything else lol. Arms were tight

Damn I'm normally a medium in supreme and copped a Japan large in the kaws tees. I bought like 5 of them too [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Guess I'll give to my girl if I can't fit

Great now i guess i have to see if i can go in store and do a size swap. Shouldve just done a in store purchase in the first place. Wouldve save 5$ haha

A Large should fit if you're a normal medium. Depends on how you like your shirts to fit tbh. I messed up and copped US M online. Thank god I went to the store after work. Ended up grabbin 2 XL and 1 L. I'm a medium in most tops unless I want a looser fit, then I go for large

For reference, this is an XL and I'm 5'6"
View media item 2039472

A Large should fit if you're a normal medium. Depends on how you like your shirts to fit tbh. I messed up and copped US M online. Thank god I went to the store after work. Ended up grabbin 2 XL and 1 L. I'm a medium in most tops unless I want a looser fit, then I go for large

View media item 2039472
Thanks for the pic for reference. Im the same height as you with more weight on me though so i think the size i ordered isnt gonna fit me how i like cause i dont want my shirts too fitted. I'll just have to wait and see. I just hope they'll still have sizes in store when my shirts come in

View media item 2039472

welp... there goes my order...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom