Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy medium. Trying to get small is just going to result in your giving up the brand.

I heard someone got a tnf crew neck with the price on it marked 65.00
Yet supreme hates resellers they're the biggest resellers in the game :lol:

Last edited:
I heard someone got a tnf crew neck with the price on it marked 65.00
Yet supreme hates resellers they're the biggest resellers in the game :lol:
Competition

There was a sticker ripped off of the north face tag on mine. Probably what TNF was going to charge.

Competition

There was a sticker ripped off of the north face tag on mine. Probably what TNF was going to charge.
My tee had the tag with the sticker ripped off as well.
What tnf was gonna charge ? And supreme said nah 118?
View media item 2054297Like I said they're the biggest resellers in the game
Also supreme added their tags in the inside on top of the northface tags ,there is 4-5 tags on the inside of this shirt :lol:

Last edited:
Supreme shipped both my orders 
nthat.gif

Damn that mendini tray is sick. Might have to order one now but not sure which

Mauve zip up from a restock, black motion logo hat, and white pope tee all shipped. Got the emails right after midnight. Just need my jersey/kanteen order to ship now.

Still looking to trade white pope tee for somebodys burgundy

My pope shipped, got the email just after midnight, but it's actually in motion and not just ready for pick up. I don't think I've ever seen that from Supreme.

My pope shipped, got the email just after midnight, but it's actually in motion and not just ready for pick up. I don't think I've ever seen that from Supreme.
Same exact thing happened to me and actually got UPS alert for shipping hours before Supreme sent Shipped E-Mail.

Same exact thing happened to me and actually got UPS alert for shipping hours before Supreme sent Shipped E-Mail.

I didnt even try to track any of my 3 orders until you guys said something. Figured theyd be leaving tonight.

Two of them were already moving and will be here today

Same here, grabbed the Washed Twill Short in Green this week and it's out for delivery. Gotta love when they ship that quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom