Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys out here getting deliveries and I can't even get a shipped confirmation.

Olive Debossed won't be in until later today. Wtf.

Was going to ask but didn't want to be "that guy" lol. What you cop?

Got the Washed Twill Shorts in Green. Pretty sure I'm done for the season unless something else drops that I don't already know about.

Got most of what I wanted minus a few misses from the early weeks

I ordered a second small bogo hoodie last week and had it shipped to my parents house (needed a different cc).  Now they are going out of town and it'll be sitting at UPS for 8 days.  This is going to be horrible. 

I ordered a second small bogo hoodie last week and had it shipped to my parents house (needed a different cc).  Now they are going out of town and it'll be sitting at UPS for 8 days.  This is going to be horrible. 
UPS doesn't just drop it off? All my orders get shipped to my parents house because that's my billing address from when I originally opened my bank account... but they always just drop the packages at the door

Try calling into UPS and have them hold the item at the facility. Explain that you're on vacation and your parent can probably scoop it up after vacation. 

UPS doesn't just drop it off? All my orders get shipped to my parents house because that's my billing address from when I originally opened my bank account... but they always just drop the packages at the door

Try calling into UPS and have them hold the item at the facility. Explain that you're on vacation and your parent can probably scoop it up after vacation. 
Thanks fellas. I always thought it required sig confirmation.  They live in a nice area so maybe they'll just leave it.  I was going to leave a note on the door asking to leave it, too.

Normally I have everything sent to my office because it instantly makes the day better.

Thanks fellas. I always thought it required sig confirmation.  They live in a nice area so maybe they'll just leave it.  I was going to leave a note on the door asking to leave it, too.

Normally I have everything sent to my office because it instantly makes the day better.
I've never had to sign for any packages from Supreme in the 5 years that i've been a customer. But you're right.. the area of residence could have something to do with it. 

My parents live in a pretty nice neighborhood which could have something to do with UPS just dropping packages off at the door

I've never had to sign for any packages from Supreme in the 5 years that i've been a customer. But you're right.. the area of residence could have something to do with it. 

My parents live in a pretty nice neighborhood which could have something to do with UPS just dropping packages off at the door
Yeah you are probably right.  Either way, I'll find out in a few hours with my first small bogo is delivered.  

Thanks to the dudes that offered t shirt sizing info for me the other week. Just acquired my first t and the fit is nice, always anxious ordering medium in case it is too short.

Last edited:
cant see myself spending more than $75 on some trunks/shorts unless they have some sort of dry-quick technology.

I figure my price per pair of trunks is so low, I can get these. I have board shorts from like 04-05 that I got for free, that still have the tags on them. My wife used to know a bunch of people from Paul frank and I would get about 10 pairs a year at the warehouse sale for around $5 dollars a pair.

I know i'm probably in the minority here but honestly the items like shorts, button downs, outerwear etc. are my favorite pieces by Supreme. That's what keeps me coming back season after season, the essentials. The quality is on point and they last forever.

I know most ppl are trying to pick up graphic tees, hats & anything with a box logo on it... but for the most part the best items are the ones most slept on.

Also... the less branding the better. I go for those items that barely say Supreme anywhere but the tags.

I don't care for people to know that i'm wearing Supreme & the real ones will already know what it is without having "Supreme" written all over

Last edited:
Need the swimming trunks. Almost scooped a pair of the reflective ones on the bay, but can't justify over $200 for trunks :lol:

I thought after 6 days it gets sent back???

At the top of the InfoNotice, you'll see the date it was left and whether it was the first, second, or final attempt. If UPS is unsuccessful with all three delivery attempts, we will hold the shipment at a nearby UPS facility for five days  before returning it to the sender.

I can't splurge during SS due to annual vacation to Europe every June but FW season..it's a wrap

I did want to go a little crazy tho..SS started off slow but then it started to pick up..only copped a few items..the polos from

yesterday's drop are LIT..all 3..I like the black one the best..id rock that **** at work lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom