Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
basketballs this week... I feelz it
nerd.gif

hi Ray 
nerd.gif

For the record I been had a couple Ali Tees sittin on the bay bin 150 for weeks now lol. Even offered to oop to the homies in the circle for retail during that timeframe. Woke up this morning to all of them sold to 1 buyer. Crazy.
i ooped my Ali tees too. Wanted it but couldn't get my size on the release day

2cd time I haven't gotten a tracking number on a Friday welp
Yeah, i haven't yet either, i only bought a Large Black Striped Polo and a big sticker.  Seemed weird for a relatively low key drop to not have shipping yet.  Charge is there for me so i should be good though.

If anyone here is responsible for the 100 dollar price increase on Ali tees on eBay, make yourselves known so I can remember never to do business with you.
.**** is disgusting 
mean.gif
thing to remember: that is the listing price. basically it is deadbeats who are trying to profit off the mans death... TRYING. nobody is paying top dollar for that tee because he died... especially without the heavy supreme branding. for that price you can find WAY BETTER memorabilia to pay tribute to the champ.
Absolutely.

I understand that its basically the asking price and would think ppl dont end up buying at those prices.

It just the thought when these ppl heard the news of his passing that the first thing that came to mind was to list the tee at those prices.

Looking at the times, quite a few of those listings went up within the hours of the news being released. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Word around is that there might be another Supreme/Visvim collaboration

I guess we'll see!

people that wear supreme have to post their outfit online because nobody in real life notices or cares  ?

Last edited:
I don't think it's for me anyways. It just makes hope that video of the fight in front of the VV tent at Kentucky Oaks gets used if/when they drop the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom