Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just let a sport tee go .. it was a good price. in the color and size I've been looking for. I couldn't do it, I had to ask myself "what are you doing you know you broke why do you need this" ... I'm in mental turmoil more and more often these days on account of my "need" of certain things, supreme being a big factor.. idk.. strike outs, empty bank accounts, trying to justify the piece you just bought, asking if you really wanted that piece ,,, idk. can we have a different thread focusing on suicidal thoughts caused by supreme. because I know we all have em every not and then

Salty I passed on the SUP X Anti white tee.

Not about that resell life for this joint.

:smh:

I checked all the usual resell sites last night and all sellers wasted no time on Ali. R.I.P. to the Greatest though.

Prices went from 80 to 200+ overnight. Sold my hoodie couple weeks ago too. Still got tee though def holding onto that forever

If anyone here is responsible for the 100 dollar price increase on Ali tees on eBay, make yourselves known so I can remember never to do business with you.

Some douche ended up buying for more, raising prices. Good luck trying to cop for decent price.

Last edited:
If anyone here is responsible for the 100 dollar price increase on Ali tees on eBay, make yourselves known so I can remember never to do business with you.
.**** is disgusting 
mean.gif

.**** is disgusting :smh:

thing to remember: that is the listing price. basically it is deadbeats who are trying to profit off the mans death... TRYING. nobody is paying top dollar for that tee because he died... especially without the heavy supreme branding. for that price you can find WAY BETTER memorabilia to pay tribute to the champ.

For the record I been had a couple Ali Tees sittin on the bay bin 150 for weeks now lol. Even offered to oop to the homies in the circle for retail during that timeframe. Woke up this morning to all of them sold to 1 buyer. Crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom