Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first order just came in (which were just tees) CNN tee, Whatever tee, lets **** tee and Xray tee.  I didn't get no new stickers, just the regular red box logo stickers.  I did get a fortune cookie though and my second order still hasn't even shipped, lol.

Did the speaker sell out or was that an Artificial sell out? IE: They just took them down.

I also can't believe that a Supreme x Bang & Olufsen collab just sat around all week.

The Most sought after Speakers vs. the most Sought after clothing Brand seemed like a no brainer

Did the speaker sell out or was that an Artificial sell out? IE: They just took them down.

I also can't believe that a Supreme x Bang & Olufsen collab just sat around all week.

The Most sought after Speakers vs. the most Sought after clothing Brand seemed like a no brainer

I saw it as sold out on Thursday morning before the drop.
I think the price kept people away all week.

It's relatively expensive though.

Resell on it won't be high enough for people to flip and it's expensive enough to filter out only the people that consider it worth the money.

Most wouldn't drop that on a portable speaker and B&O is sought after by people that know about B&O- a lot don't.

If it were a Bose, Beats, or Jambox [again] collab, it would have sold out I bet.

I'm guessing that cherub jacket and the pants will drop next week because they did the long sleeves yesterday? I hope they don't drop that and the S logo crewnecks the same week. Those are two of my favourite items this season and it's always difficult grabbing a small.

Last edited:
Got my fitted in today and it fits petfectly. Was worried it would be big from earlier posts. Def taking that pointless RIP off the back also

I read bad reviews about the B&O speaker. Short battery life, easy to break, etc. Definitely not even worth its retail price minus the supreme collab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom