Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall out here getting shipping confirmations for week 2 orders and over here waiting for my week 1 email still...smh

Whats the longest yall had an order ship?

Yall out here getting shipping confirmations for week 2 orders and over here waiting for my week 1 email still...smh

Whats the longest yall had an order ship?

Longest I've gone was 2 weeks for receiving shipment. Y'all might wanna check your p.o box or something because my shipment came in today unexpectedly and the tracking wasn't working. It just showed it was ready for ups pick up, like just a label was created. I was thinking maybe another week for first week order. So maybe ups tracking is down or something.

Longest I've gone was 2 weeks for receiving shipment. Y'all might wanna check your p.o box or something because my shipment came in today unexpectedly and the tracking wasn't working. It just showed it was ready for ups pick up, like just a label was created. I was thinking maybe another week for first week order. So maybe ups tracking is down or something.

Been checking UPS my choice and nada..Was thinking about giving them a call but what would that do

My order (cnn and whatever) didn't come with a cnn sticker or cookie :smh: if anyone has a cnn sticker for the low pm

Said I wasn't going to get anything from this drop, but decided to grab this hat after thinking on it for awhile. Will be a nice item to match up with my MVSU gear when I hit up the football games, plus it goes with my Russell Westbrook Jordan 1 Highs.
View media item 2153777

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom