Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ima stop by dover and see if they have any scraps left, ain't get anything online

supreme sold out a brick for $30

a brick

like seriously?

i like supreme and all

but its a actual brick tho

at this point they could sell jebbia turds for $45 and sell out

I'm all for pointless Supreme accessories, but that brick takes the cake. Knowing Supreme, there's some inside joke behind it, but in terms of stupidity that brick sits a top the list.

Yall really bought a brick... wow.

It would take $4,800,000 to build an averaged size american home with supreme bricks. Good luck though.

The brick is not necessarily useless. If building a house or something, that's a great piece to put onto a building. Imagine walking up to a house and you see that supreme brick on the front or something. Now that would take the cake!

Cart jacked for 2nd brick 
mean.gif

I'm all for pointless Supreme accessories, but that brick takes the cake. Knowing Supreme, there's some inside joke behind it, but in terms of stupidity that brick sits a top the list.

lol inside joke? the inside joke is that supreme can slap its name on anything and sell it...

I don't think there's any inside joke on the brick. It's just supreme being supreme. Same as hammer, bolt cutters, crow bar, nunchucks. Now a brick. I would like to see like a piece of wood with a bogo or something lol

im gonna get rid of 3 tees soon, all medium.

i got the overfiend touch t in black that i tried on, purple ozzy paranoid with tags still attached, and the UC anamtomy in black still in plastic.

thinking of doing a bundle.

i missed out on the black tom beanie, and i didn't give a **** about the brick but it must of sucked for the delivery guy to deliver the bricks at the supreme stores, i mean all those bricks in one box must of been heavy as ****.

I almost missed the drop messing with those pharrells. Ended up noticing right at 11. Wasnt feeling any of the clothing at all in this drop. Anything that was decent was expensive as hell and im chilling on these $90 l/s tees unless i really love it...

Got my brick and black Tom & Jerry though

I got the seven samurai black tee in yesterday and love it.  Put it right on and it fits better than other tees I have. New favorite shirt.

If it doesn't say Supreme on it, isn't it just a regular *** jacket you can get anywhere and for much cheaper?

Real talk! The branding on the back made the jacket to me. Reminded me immediately of the classic Avirex USA leather jackets from early 90's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom