Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I placed an order on supreme for the pendant on 8/25/16 and it was confirmed lost by UPS on 9/16. Now I get an email from supreme saying they are gonna wait until UPS sends them a claim check before they refund me, could take a few weeks. Is this normal? It has been over a month and I want my refund NOW!

So I placed an order on supreme for the pendant on 8/25/16 and it was confirmed lost by UPS on 9/16. Now I get an email from supreme saying they are gonna wait until UPS sends them a claim check before they refund me, could take a few weeks. Is this normal? It has been over a month and I want my refund NOW!
Call them asap.

In before people start asking for legit checks on bricks. 
roll.gif

my seven samurai tee came in from the bay..I'm feeling lazy right now but gonna ask the thread for an LC lol

Screw waiting. Call your cc company and tell em preme jacked u. I wouldnt even tell them about the claim check thing. Just say u paid, UPS lost the package, and supreme never issued refund.. U should get a refund asap.

Last edited:
Screw waiting. Call your cc company and tell em preme jacked u. I wouldnt even tell them about the claim check thing. Just say u paid, UPS lost the package, and supreme never issued refund.. U should get a refund asap.

Supreme is going to perm bann his address and his credit cards

^^ lol, he can go the bank or cc route if he's permanently done with supreme and never wants to order anything again

LA had em but people were buying multiple bricks lol. 

No Gold Cherub Jackets. Had all color Tom and Jerry beanies. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom