Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:smh: Ignorant. Find me the same or even a similar jacket, that's waxed nylon oxford, quilted, with a shearling collar that is of pretty good quality such as Supreme's.

:stoneface:

I won't even mention the cut of the jacket. If you go to an Army/Navy store and get a tanker style jacket, you're gonna look like a damn fool unless you take it to a tailor.

Supreme doesn't just take H&M blanks and slap their branding on it.

you've drank too much cool aid

if anyone wants a brick for retail plus shipping and fees, let me know. for the life of me, i have no idea why i thought this was a wise purchase yesterday. i should be receiving it on monday.

Last edited:
if anyone wants a brick for retail plus shipping and fees, let me know. for the life of me, i have no idea why i thought this was a wise purchase yesterday. i should be receiving it on monday.

How much you pay like $50 total? Not the smartest thing to buy if selling for resale. Strictly a piece to keep.

:smh: Ignorant. Find me the same or even a similar jacket, that's waxed nylon oxford, quilted, with a shearling collar that is of pretty good quality such as Supreme's.

:stoneface:

I won't even mention the cut of the jacket. If you go to an Army/Navy store and get a tanker style jacket, you're gonna look like a damn fool unless you take it to a tailor.

Supreme doesn't just take H&M blanks and slap their branding on it.

View media item 2183230

$44, and I had no intention of selling it. it's just so comical and i got caught up in the moment yesterday. trying to help someone out that actually wants one.

If you're looking to get rid of it ASAP I'll pay you $20 shipped. That's the most I'll pay for a brick. I'm paypal ready.

Last edited:
For anyone that has the Old English Varisty, is the jacket super heavy/thick?

I really like it but it might be too warm for Cali weather.
The wool is pretty thick. I havent worn it yet, just tried on, but i dont think it would be too warm...im in SF.

Last edited:
Man I bought a Large Cherub Jacket.. but I think it may be too small

does anyone have one and can comment on the Fit?

I've got XL's in the Levi's rose jackets from last season and I can't give anyone a hug with them on. If I got a large, I probably wouldn't be able to breathe.

The wool is pretty thick. I havent worn it yet, just tried on, but i dont think it would be too warm...im in SF.
Thanks bruh, Im out in the East Bay so idk if it gets cold enough out here for that, but def one of the cleanest pieces this season.

I cancelled my order

it restocked online pretty fast n sold again

laugh.gif

I wanted a XL 

Got the brick just cuz its the only supreme accessory i own that I KNOW the branding wont rub off..lol im joking but seriously

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom