Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss the old days when I could get it poppin' with these two tabs.

Now it's which bot, what delay, and which app.

SIGH.

I think it's the actual supreme app that is lagged my not so much restocks at least that's what they said

My thoughts exactly.

gonna throw the offer after the release, to send one of my gucci tees plus $148 (retail on the bogo) for an extra bogo...

Nah
Dudes that resell want cash. But good luck. If I have an extra box logo, I would consider

Restocks won't be the move.

Gonna try Restocks, be on my computer w/wifi while in line at SupLA, while my wife is on the Restocks app on her phone at home.

Or just me and her on Restocks app.

Seriously, anyone planning to line up, PM me.

So stupid to meet at a park to get on a list to wait in a line to buy a Hoodie!??

Sup NYC got ya'll doing Puff daddy Making the band challenges to open the studio back up!
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Who got the breast milk??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

When restocks act up its bad. Just straight up wont let you checkout
App crash is a unique risk there but site lag will hit desktop users too.

I mean all you gotta is click checkout, check box, process payment, right? How hard can it be. Not even 5 sec if you buy something right now.

Bogo season is a whole different beast. Any little burp and you're out.

No it's not cancelled. Those who made the list before they shut it down are good to go. However, DSM might be madness. Anyone knows what happened for the TNF drop because I know they cancelled it. Not sure what they did with all the stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom