Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn beanies too? im gonna have to go hoody first then beanie + balaclava

Those steep tech TNF jackets and hoodies were 100% S/S16'. I remember at the time thinking it was so odd.

Love my steep tech. Best jacket I own. Well worth the retail, even resale it's worth it.

Just going for beanie maybe chubacalva thurs. Wallet taking a deep hit already with space jams gonna have to let the hoodie go this time.

Last edited:
Love my steep tech. Best jacket I own. Well worth the retail, even resale it's worth it.

Just going for beanie maybe chubacalva thurs. Wallet taking a deep hit already with space jams gonna have to let the hoodie go this time.
space jams 

f_c16e14ecca.jpg

well your username says it all, so i understand

I would steer clear of using a vanilla visa, esp on ATC services. 

I would also expect there to be some changes to the site. Who knows though.

Good luck. This time of year the thread is always a trainwreck lol.

people get so focused on what bot/atc company to use... With these hyped drops #teammanual is always the way to go

I want one of those black steep techs. I was hoping for something plain and black to drop this f/w.

That cow camo hoodie is kinda dope i still cant decide which color to go for

@Sneakaz nice pick up man! Love my steep tech. Can't go wrong with a simple black jacket

Yea man i ll prolly post some clothes ill rock it with
Pics coming

Wish they had tha og belt buckle. Steep tech is so brick nyc weather. Love seeing them on people

Been in the Supreme game for about 5 years now. Copped black foams, copped Jordans, copped CDG box logo (Harold), copped Bling box logo, and other pieces, but NEVER have I ever been able to cop a box logo. Hopefully this is the year.

Last edited:
gonna go for white hoodie, would rather have black but after striking out gucci mane green, black headband

decided to go for least hyped colorway

im keep that *** clean though
nthat.gif

I know the talk is always that switching things like Street to St. or Court to Ct. will let you send multiple orders of the same item to the house (if you're also using a diff name/number/email/card), but can anyone personally confirm that they've had this work for them?

Tryna get my black [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom