Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be heading to Japan in May, can't wait
pimp.gif
Travel Ban!

americans can't leave USA in May

the coolest thing to me about shibuya was all the second hand stores....so much heat in them.

i shouldve copped some shirts when i went in 2015. everything i thought was too expensive then has doubled in price.

japans def on my bucket list of vacation destinations i need to make it out there soon. you think the prices over there shot up like they did here?

i wouldnt doubt it...a bunch of the newer releases were on par to the resell prices here. so im sure the markets are similar.

Id try calling first. Some people were able to go and pre-order but its not guaranteed which is weird since they charge you for the items 

You can pre-order, they'll take your card info down and make a copy of your card to put on file. They'll notify you if you were able to get the pieces you want since it's not quite a guarantee on which one you'll get. Then they'll charge your card. Should be arriving in July.

Funny how each day i take something off the must have list and put something new on. Today I'll need (lmao)
Camo camp
Sade
Ftp
Pink shouder bag

Got super lucky just now. Happened to go take the Broadway/Lafayette station. See a bunch of hypebeast at the station and me and my girl look at each other debating if we should wait. After waiting 20 minutes, offered the dudes upfront 2 for 20. He countered with 30, looked at my girl she nodded nah. Said I'm good. A minute later he puts two out front and got them for 20.

Each of the cards had 5.50 plus a dollar each so it came out to 13. Paid an extra 7 which isn't bad at all. Me and my girl were feeling stupid waiting in line, wanted to dip but we just had to.

Systems a little weird. You have to keep purchasing cards and it'll randomly come out. That's why it takes so long cause dudes are constantly buying new cards and hoping to get lucky. It was taking people average 2-3 tries sometimes more to cook one. So I ended up saving a bunch of dollars.

Got super lucky just now. Happened to go take the Broadway/Lafayette station. See a bunch of hypebeast at the station and me and my girl look at each other debating if we should wait. After waiting 20 minutes, offered the dudes upfront 2 for 20. He countered with 30, looked at my girl she nodded nah. Said I'm good. A minute later he puts two out front and got them for 20.

Each of the cards had 5.50 plus a dollar each so it came out to 13. Paid an extra 7 which isn't bad at all. Me and my girl were feeling stupid waiting in line, wanted to dip but we just had to.

Systems a little weird. You have to keep purchasing cards and it'll randomly come out. That's why it takes so long cause dudes are constantly buying new cards and hoping to get lucky. It was taking people average 2-3 tries sometimes more to cook one. So I ended up saving a bunch of dollars.
this is so ******* stupid. unless they just have some ******ed clientele paying out the ***, they're making peanuts if not losing money 

just grabbed mine from the same spot.

MTA needs to wise up and release different Supreme designs every couple months. Would be an easy way to get an influx of cash without adding more riders.

Last edited:
You can pre-order, they'll take your card info down and make a copy of your card to put on file. They'll notify you if you were able to get the pieces you want since it's not quite a guarantee on which one you'll get. Then they'll charge your card. Should be arriving in July.
So they don't charge your card until youre confirmed to get the items you pre-ordered? I might drive down to my local LVs tomorrow 

I don't care how rare. That Tokion box logo should not be 5k. Every other box logo shown in that video goes harder.

So they don't charge your card until youre confirmed to get the items you pre-ordered? I might drive down to my local LVs tomorrow 
Yeah man, because there was no way I was going to go through with it if they were going to charge my card for everything I wanted and not be guaranteed it all haha. Honestly the stand out pieces that I saw was the pocket organizer that comes in red only, the chained wallet, hat, and if you're cool with spending $500, the box logo. What I would do is preorder and ask for whoever helps you, their business card so you can go ahead and text them if you have any questions along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom