Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah man, because there was no way I was going to go through with it if they were going to charge my card for everything I wanted and not be guaranteed it all haha. Honestly the stand out pieces that I saw was the pocket organizer that comes in red only, the chained wallet, hat, and if you're cool with spending $500, the box logo. What I would do is preorder and ask for whoever helps you, their business card so you can go ahead and text them if you have any questions along the way.
Sounds good man. Going tomorrow in that case

Metrocard is in the mail and on its way to me. Now let's see if I can resist the urge to actually use it when I go visit my bro this year.

There's gonna be soooo many Sup Metro cards on the market once it's all said n done, they'll be going 2 for $10 bucks

supreme didn't make these card, so who knows the total number of cards produced in NYC

There's gonna be soooo many Sup Metro cards on the market once it's all said n done, they'll be going 2 for $10 bucks

supreme didn't make these card, so who knows the total number of cards produced in NYC

They're at 20-25 on grailed rn

shows how desperate resellers really are. Mfers really can't afford to sit on $5.50 and just be firm on $40-50? ***** funny :rofl:

Yo can u keep adding money on the metro card? Or one you run out of the money it initially had on it it's done?

Haven't done a Preme drop since Gucci shirt where I failed miserably. Bots 100% needed to cop? Only going for Sade joint.

Perhaps this question has been asked before but do Visa Vanilla gift cards work on Supreme, I know the answer is yes, but there are two types, re-loadable and non re-loadable, should I go for one or either work?

Are the machines still spitting these metro cards out or did they get bought out? Was gonna have my girl try grab me one today

When you wear that out do you get stopped or get questions from people?
No why would someone ask questions?
I've actually had a girl at a bar ask to take a pic and a kid in DC. They asked what it was and I just told them it's a brand from New York.
So if you ugly this shirt still won't help you pull digits.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom