Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pay someone a certain fee for them to add to cart (with a bot) + check out with your CC/shipping info. you don't get charged for the atc fee unless your order goes through.. some people don't like using this because they have your billing/cc info.
Oh thanks, this is kinda my first time messing with all this, the Sade tee drew me in. Is it completely futile trying to cop the regular way? Someone having my info like that sounds kinda sketch. I kinda want the black one instead of grey like I got off eBay

there's always a chance manually, but if you don't get it, you're paying almost double vs the atc service :lol:

with the prices of the sade shirt's i'm seeing.. i'm thinking of doing an ATC service for it..
mean.gif
What's ATC? New to all this Supreme business [emoji]128517[/emoji] Went the eBay route cause I feel it will be one of the first to sell out and will only go up in price after [emoji]128128[/emoji]
pay someone a certain fee for them to add to cart (with a bot) + check out with your CC/shipping info. you don't get charged for the atc fee unless your order goes through.. some people don't like using this because they have your billing/cc info.
and you risk Sup cancelling the order and possibly banning your address

Meh, sounds like too much trouble. I'll try for the black Sade tee and if I strike out, oh well, got the grey one coming on Fri

You guys know if there's a lien at SUPLA? I heared they have backpacks and waistbags still but not tryyna wait in a 1-2 hour lin e-_-

Not sure what color to get in the Swirl and Elephant tee.

Thinking of maybe green or pink for the elephant tee.

And maybe blue for the swirl tee.

Trying to get something different than what I usually get (Black).

Which colors y'all feelin? 
nerd.gif

Which colors y'all feelin? :nerd:

Did someone post a pic of all colors?

anyone know all of the machines dispensing the cards? got a friend that's visiting NYC that might stop by the closest one.

Which colors y'all feelin? 
nerd.gif
pink color elephant will not look good

the elephant is pink to begin with

best color is ....im not feeding the hyp

Which colors y'all feelin? :nerd:

Did someone post a pic of all colors?
there are 9 total color for sade
so im sure its the same for all tees
white
black'
grey
red
pink/salmon
teal
brown
green/lime greenish
navy

View media item 2342791

Last edited:
I haven't ordered anything off Supreme since the jordan collab / motion logo stuff totally forgot this...

Im hella feeling the elephant tee. But what provider does supreme ship with? I live on campus and only UPS and FEDEX will go through here. Not USPS or itll just get the return to sender. 

Last edited:
I haven't ordered anything off Supreme since the jordan collab / motion logo stuff totally forgot this...

Im hella feeling the elephant tee. But what provider does supreme ship with? I live on campus and only UPS and FEDEX will go through here. Not USPS or itll just get the return to sender. 
Ups

anyone know all of the machines dispensing the cards? got a friend that's visiting NYC that might stop by the closest one.
MTA posted locations on their twitter feed a couple days ago. Not sure if there's a more recent one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom