Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys know what is the smallest sz the supreme vans come in? The wife wants a pair

Anyone else order from the restock, get charged with confirmation email and still haven't received shipping ?

Arc logo hoodie is dope, I'll try and cop tomorrow... and I'm still waiting on my shipping email from last weeks hat order :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone else order from the restock, get charged with confirmation email and still haven't received shipping ?

Supreme takes forever to ship sometimes especially on the first week. Happened to me last yr & is happening to me again this yr

Got my shipping confirmation for my restock item on Monday.. 

Still wondering if my Key knife order went through or not.. Never got a successful check out, but had a pended charge and now it's be processed. Still no email or shipping confirmation for that order.

O yea i was thinking that was the overdyee hoodie. DEFINITELY copping one of those. The one from last year is probably my favorite hoodie.

I need that first greenish color

Got my shipping confirmation for my restock item on Monday.. 

Still wondering if my Key knife order went through or not.. Never got a successful check out, but had a pended charge and now it's be processed. Still no email or shipping confirmation for that order.
Still waiting for my field hoodie to be shipped. Got conf email and card charge. Maybe they had to print more at the ware house? Lol

So I figured out what was the $38 charge. I added a pack of tees along with a Sade Tee to cart and went to check out but got a card error or transaction blocked by financial institution, I can't remember exactly but the order didn't go thru so I thought. Well part of it didn't get processed

Last edited:
Anyone still waiting on tracking? My one order is not billed to my card and didn't ship. I called supreme yesterday and they said I'm good as long as I get the confirmation email and said it should ship soon and I should be billed.

Anyone still waiting on tracking? My one order is not billed to my card and didn't ship. I called supreme yesterday and they said I'm good as long as I get the confirmation email and said it should ship soon and I should be billed.

Was there ever a pending charge? I've had a couple items from week one disappear from my CC statements but then reappear later. Weird opening drop this has never happened before.

cool, easy pass this week

now I can focus on the palace drop fri
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom