Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overdyed tee was 54 last year. One thing to note is that they are thinner than the regular pocket tees. Still great tees.
Thanks for that info! The green one caught my eye but it will be a release time decision..

Anyone still waiting on tracking? My one order is not billed to my card and didn't ship. I called supreme yesterday and they said I'm good as long as I get the confirmation email and said it should ship soon and I should be billed.

Was there ever a pending charge? I've had a couple items from week one disappear from my CC statements but then reappear later. Weird opening drop this has never happened before.

yes there was a pending charge when i ordered the item on release day but the charge fell off.. and i called my credit card company and they said the charge is not there anymore and to call supreme... i dont care when the item ships i just dont want it to get cancelled

Last edited:
yes there was a pending charge when i ordered the item on release day but the charge fell off.. and i called my credit card company and they said the charge is not there anymore and to call supreme... i dont care when the item ships i just dont want it to get cancelled

You'll just have to wait and see if the charge reappears or if you get shipping confirmation. Or maybe you'll get lucky and it'll just show up at your doorstep

I actually dont have any haha. Which color was on your radar for the overdye hoodies?

I went on a gilden binge last year lmao. Quality definitely not on the same planet as preme hoodies but it's whatever. Was leaning towards pink or black. Mustard and green were secondary choices as well.

What color you thinking about grabbing?

Look like the later deliveries slimmed down on the stickers/goodies included. Hoping for sade sticker at least

4 for 4 on shipping.
First 2 should be delivered tomorrow.
Next 2 not until next week.

It's gonna feel like I got stuff from week 2.

does anyone here have both, this seasons small shoulder bag and last seaons 3m repeat shoulder bag?

is this seasons a lot smaller? wondering why this season is $40 and last season $74 thanks

Just received my second order that I never got shipping for got couple stickers but no felt box logo or matches

Last edited:
Got all my orders in. Duralex glasses are basic but im moving next month so i need **** like that lol.

I really like the large metal box even though idk wtf im gonna put in there. Just like that box thing i got last season lol.

Waiting on my swirl tee from NT fam and ill be happy. That swirl was my #1 item

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom