Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody with the backpack from this season notice that the compartments are kind of a pain in the *** to open? IDK about you guys but it seems like the zippers always get like caught up on the fabric covering/hiding the zippers

Most of my past backpacks the zippers have just been plain exposed and out there so it's a bit different, but I wanted to see if it wasn't just me

$78 for a pocket tee?! $108 for sweatshorts?! I'm all set. Y'all can have this week's drop.

Cut and Sew. Plus I'm not 100% positive, but isn't the Champion stuff from Champion Japan, who seem to have a higher QA and if I'm reading their site correctly are the only people that sell Made in the USA Champion gear.

I digg' that but I'm not spending that much on those items.

Prices haven't changed. Those are standard prices for those specific products, and always have been..

Oh then I'll keep my money then.

I want a Teal Champion Hat...it'll match my Jordans i just got!  
mean.gif

Vans Sitting in my Cart now, I just want something else to buy since i'm dropping that HOT $10 bucks for shipping

They just look bad on her cause of how high she pulled them up to get her cheeks to hang out the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom