Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
js left supremeLA when I got there it was about 10 people in line everyone could've went in but dude was only letting like two in at a time smh ... they pretty much had everything still in Stock expect for the bomber . line was getting longer as I left tho . only copped the champion pullover .

Last edited:
js left supremeLA when I got there it was about 10 people in line everyone could've went in but dude was only letting like two in at a time smh ... they pretty much had everything still in Stock expect for the bomber . line was getting and longer as I left tho . only copped the champion pullover .

Did they have them mophies?

js left supremeLA when I got there it was about 10 people in line everyone could've went in but dude was only letting like two in at a time smh ... they pretty much had everything still in Stock expect for the bomber . line was getting and longer as I left tho . only copped the champion pullover .

No S caps?

Last edited:
Yo real talk...

When the Raekwon tees dropped Supreme / fairfax was a ghost town. More people would turn up for turntable lab

Yo real talk...

When the Raekwon tees dropped Supreme / fairfax was a ghost town. More people would turn up for turntable lab

This. early supreme days til about 2010 IMO were the best.. you could cop whatever you wanted without having to deal with all this BS now. BOTs are ruining everything..idk what made the hype train get worse? Everything was so easy back then

Last edited:
This. early supreme days IMO were the best.. you could cop whatever you wanted without having to deal with all this BS now. BOTs are ruining everything..idk what made the hype train get worse? Everything was so easy back then
Odd Future shed a lot of light on Supreme to their fans that wanted to dress like them... all you need is that celebrity that has a bunch of pole jockers to wear it and its over. Case in point, who was dropping +1000 on a pair of Adidas up until All Star weekend? :lol: now the dudes that would love to trade places with Kim K are out in full force.

Said this earlier. Only reason you should ever use a bot for Supreme is if you're at work during the 11:00 am drop and can't do it yourself. 

#TeamManual. Only thing I ever struck out on was the Le Bain. Got Foams, Forces, BOGO no problem 
i agree 

copped teal court jacket and black shop jacket in size small, and burg S logo

all with no bot

#teammanual

knowing the ins and outs of the site and how to manipulate the cart/checkout to your advantage helps

as well as fast internet speed

This. early supreme days til about 2010 IMO were the best.. you could cop whatever you wanted without having to deal with all this BS now. BOTs are ruining everything..idk what made the hype train get worse? Everything was so easy back then
This might be opening a whole different can of worms but I feel like a lot of resellers jumped ship on tryin to flip Jordans and Nikes due to recent prices hikes. So now they see the potential profits in selling Supreme so it's caused a massive influx of hypebeasts. Which in turn, makes it harder for us who wanna cop stuff to actually rock. Just my .02 :rolleyes

Last edited:

Said this earlier. Only reason you should ever use a bot for Supreme is if you're at work during the 11:00 am drop and can't do it yourself. 

#TeamManual. Only thing I ever struck out on was the Le Bain. Got Foams, Forces, BOGO no problem 
Disagree.

Have gotten plenty of stuff manually but the automated-ness of bots just makes it easier. 

Fight me.

Anybody who got reversible bomer has it fit an is it pretty nice quailty wise haven't gotten mine yet

guys boxers just look terrible on women, even with a supreme label
mean.gif
They just look bad on her cause of how high she pulled them up to get her cheeks to hang out the back.
Lol at Sylvester potter..

Bianca Chandon just updated their site with that crack!!!

Size up gentlemen

Regulatoooooors mount up

USE CODE FREESHIP92 TO SAVE ON SHIPPINg
gave up on bianca when xl fit too small 
mean.gif

ok one more pic of my kid
repped. pray he inherits the swiftness
i swear they made like 10 bombers total 
OF

Did you try Flyknits? those went crazy fast for the time
Anybody who got reversible bomer has it fit an is it pretty nice quailty wise haven't gotten mine yet

My emperor bomber should be here Monday. I'll post some fit pics when I can.

I got the blue one because I initially liked that one most when the preview came out but I'm thinking I should have gotten black now maybe? I don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom