Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's the supreme jesus I regret not copping that smh
frown.gif
been on the hunt for virgin of guadalupe, but deals always fall through

piece holds strong meaning to me as a mexican

Last edited:
Champion pullover came in and the quality is great. Nice medium weight to it. Makes me feel ok about $160 for a champion hoodie lol
That's good. Previous years have been similar. Didn't need multiples but it was a tough pass this year.

if you cancel your order from Supreme warehouse before it ships do they refund you back the $?
Yes. If they ship it, you can return for store credit I believe. Some things like hats you cannot return though IIRC.

and all this high-key shade muddling up the thread
mean.gif
 that goes to you Larry!

Hahaha "the canadian army doesn't have very good camo"

Had me dying.
Watching a second time!

How bout homie said "He paid $5 extra for the Bag?" and the S on the hat might be a Callabo! 
roll.gif

Last edited:

Yes. If they ship it, you can return for store credit I believe. Some things like hats you cannot return though IIRC.

what if I cancel before they ship out, do i still get store credit? Does anyone know the supreme warehouse hours?

clean piece
I think he meant yes as in they will refund you before they ship out.

US Warehouse: (212)219-0175
So there's no way I can get my $ back? I just get instore credit. Tried calling them, seems like they are closed, hoping to be able to call them before they ship it out.

So there's no way I can get my $ back? I just get instore credit. Tried calling them, seems like they are closed, hoping to be able to call them before they ship it out.

If they've printed the label it's too late, part of the fee is the handling aka when the warehouse guy picks the order for packaging.

Good luck though.

View media item 1455352
Enjoying a few beers at Bayou Teche brewery with my girl and her dad.

what did you buy that you need to cancel so badly?
Probably bought the jacquard and fowler top trying to resell
Nah I bought rigid slim jeans, boxers, and some hanes. I wanted to cancel because of the rigid slim jeans, didn't realize they fitted like Levis 514, where as I wear 511s since I'm a skinny guy. If I can't get my cash back and have to get store credit, maybe I'll just hope when they come they will fit decently well.

Last edited:
That bacchanal tee is so nice... Wish I had grabbed one but I had some family issues... Looks good @mints what size are you?

Nah I bought rigid slim jeans, boxers, and some hanes. I wanted to cancel because of the rigid slim jeans, didn't realize they fitted like Levis 514, where as I wear 511s since I'm a skinny guy. If I can't get my cash back and have to get store credit, maybe I'll just hope when they come they will fit decently well.
pretty much the same fit as 510's, dont let that "slim" fool you...HELLA RIGID THOUGH (a few months to "wear in")
something I posted awhile back in the old thread...

(ALSO, just noticed this years jeans are $148 
mean.gif
...so not only are we dealing with taxes out here in CA, but also price hikes)

Last edited:

something I posted awhile back in the old thread...

(ALSO, just noticed this years jeans are $148 
mean.gif
...so not only are we dealing with taxes out here in CA, but also price hikes
Sorry about that, just started to buy supreme this season. Dam, so they fit like 510s? Looks like I'll be keeping them then. Thank you for letting me know how they fit, read in a few places on reddit that they fit like 514s..

Last edited:
Only if you're uncultured swine. I see bacchanal I think drinking.

As for size I'm an XL not too wide in the shoulders but post drug phase fat, enjoy your 20s fellas and diet when you hit 28 to avoid my perils.

I didn't know what bachanal was until that shirt came out, but I know that it was meant to be mistaken for back anal lol.. you got trolled HARD
SUPREME TROLLEED YOUR AZZZ LITERALLY

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom