Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My emperor bomber should be here Monday. I'll post some fit pics when I can.

I got the blue one because I initially liked that one most when the preview came out but I'm thinking I should have gotten black now maybe? I don't know
yea that's why i go to the preview before the lookbook, it can sway you subconsciously. i was planning to get black  

post them bomber pics pls 
nerd.gif
, imma be rockin mine quilted side out, dont even like all them dragons like that

Yea mine will be here Monday too there hardly any for sale seems like there's not many like those coaches jackets were although I don't know how store stock looked

Anybody who got reversible bomer has it fit an is it pretty nice quailty wise haven't gotten mine yet

Just got delivered. The quality is good! Details are amazing. Moderately thin; I like that because I plan to rock it all summer for those windy/chill nights with no sweat (pun intended) more than enough sleeve length. Happy with the cop

Fits TTS. Size XL 6'2" View media item 1454409

Last edited:
That might have been my favorite jacket this season, but I passed because I'd only wear it with the quilted on the outside.  Too flashy for me otherwise, but it's definitely a nice piece.

Quick questions b's

Do they make fake supreme F1 pullovers? 

I feel like this deal im working out is too good to be true and I honestly dont know how to tell if it were fake or not

Y'all not knowing the ledge to what I said 
laugh.gif

What I mean is it's good now, but I am wondering if it will stay that way. I am seeing more "success" cops with bots than before. I'm not one to be paranoid but Id hate for it to turn in to NDC.

Completely agree you don't need one, nor will I use one. Only miss I have had on a hyped release in awhile is the purp hockey and that was due to the wonky site plus those pre season jitters maybe. Since then I have copped all of what I wanted with no hassle. Shoot, I even took a long time to cop an extra navy Yankee and was good when others missed on one. 

I just worry about the future lol.

Oh, not SUPREME related but anyone headed to the davinci drop at Cmon in VA? If so PM me. And no, not to ask for a pair lol

Y'all not knowing the ledge to what I said 
laugh.gif

What I mean is it's good now, but I am wondering if it will stay that way. I am seeing more "success" cops with bots than before. I'm not one to be paranoid but Id hate for it to turn in to NDC.

Completely agree you don't need one, nor will I use one. Only miss I have had on a hyped release in awhile is the purp hockey and that was due to the wonky site plus those pre season jitters maybe. Since then I have copped all of what I wanted with no hassle. Shoot, I even took a long time to cop an extra navy Yankee and was good when others missed on one. 

I just worry about the future lol.
yea i see what youre saying. if it makes you feel better, supreme throws random code changes to the checkout system every now and then to deter bots. I remember last season dudes with bots were crying bc sup changed the coding for the box logo drop rendering their bots useless. if they do that more frequently then manual dudes should be good

yea i see what youre saying. if it makes you feel better, supreme throws random code changes to the checkout system every now and then to deter bots. I remember last season dudes with bots were crying bc sup changed the coding for the box logo drop rendering their bots useless. if they do that more frequently then manual dudes should be good

I hope they do this more..actually they need to do this EVERY TIME

thejacobsharp thejacobsharp Thanks for the clue that Bianca Chandon had done something Levan related, while I didn't find the photo or even the airbrush tee, I did find the Paradise Garage logo tee in my size. Went ahead and ordered it, agreement be damned, I'm not going to miss out on a tee celebrating an artistic inspiration. I held my guns on a bunch of stuff that I didn't really need, but this went a little past that.

Hunt for the photo tee is now officially on though.

Plus since I ordered this from Australia, chances are it won't actually get to my house until after April 1.

As someone that's been into house music since the early 90s, and was actively involved with the local scene for a good portion of my adult life, I'd get the whole capsule. Shame that the collection flew under my radar until today though.

Found the photo tee in white from a shop in Denmark. order placed before I even knew what I was doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom