Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pissdrunxdunks pissdrunxdunks That has to be it, realized after posting that this was my first restock order that wasn't within the first day of the drop.

Side note the coral pink in the cap is way different then the coral pink on my eternal tee. Can't take a comparison shot atm but its way off. The cap looks orange in certain lighting. Quality wise it's really nice, super soft material and comfy. Might try and scoop another one in black if I can find for around 64$ shipped someday.

Still mad about not getting the black overdyed tee

Gonna see what these pieces I ordered look like in person and decide if I wanna keep or not. Really wanna see how this gold reflective looks

fyi, anyone thinking that stockx will care about the black pairs with 3M defects. I got my pay out yesterday for my pair that was "messed up" so they dont care.

Just left ny store still plenty of mc escher stuff

Hoodies
L/S
T shirts
Hoodies
Jerseys
Hats

They had terry crewnecks too

Black hoody was there, didn't check for backpacks

Line was building up as I was leaving so if y'all going you need to get out there now

So I guess I'm the first one to try this but here's my story.

I contacted Nike thru chat and explained the faulty reflective on letters on my suptempos pair. Rep said return it to supreme for a full money back return. I chuckled [emoji]128514[/emoji] at that remark. Said supreme doesn't offer any returns for anything; horrible customer service. He said sorry for their bad CS.

Mentioned that this was a limited release both on supny and Nike and was impossible to receive another same pair in my size and color.

Rep proceeded to give me a number for consumer affair and to make a claim thru Nike for my flawed pair. I said I didn't want to lose my pair knowing I'm not getting another one.

Then I kindly asked if it was possible to get a discount for my next Nike purchase. He went to ask his "coach". Asked for pics; sent him pics. Then gave me extra 20% off code for next purchase.

You're not guaranteed anything but anybody with faulty pairs can kindly ask a Nike rep for discount on next purchase. Good luck!

Last edited:
20% is better than nothing, you weren't gonna get much more out of it not bad

Yea 20% is dope, just don't let that mfer expire on you, had that happen to me once :smh:

Did the Heart Harrington Jacket drop already this season? Can't remember honestly. I need that and the denim cowboy jacket.

I noticed with every chat with Nike you can get a code if you're nice. Ranges from 10-15%. More if you're complaining about something

So I guess I'm the first one to try this but here's my story.

I contacted Nike thru chat and explained the faulty reflective on letters on my suptempos pair. Rep said return it to supreme for a full money back return. I chuckled [emoji]128514[/emoji] at that remark. Said supreme doesn't offer any returns for anything; horrible customer service. He said sorry for their bad CS.

Mentioned that this was a limited release both on supny and Nike and was impossible to receive another same pair in my size and color.

Rep proceeded to give me a number for consumer affair and to make a claim thru Nike for my flawed pair. I said I didn't want to lose my pair knowing I'm not getting another one.

Then I kindly asked if it was possible to get a discount for my next Nike purchase. He went to ask his "coach". Asked for pics; sent him pics. Then gave me extra 20% off code for next purchase.

You're not guaranteed anything but anybody with faulty pairs can kindly ask a Nike rep for discount on next purchase. Good luck!

Sounds like u won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom