Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually rooting for someone here in thread to hit and use that motorbike.

Flashback:

My black pair of Suptempos came with no faulty 3M on it, sucks seeing others have that problem.

Drove the Coleman bike today my friend owns. Very fun but make sure to let off a little going around corners. Also his "little brother" is 6' 4" 400 lbs and it held up well. I am 6' 225, and was getting it.

Last edited:
Drove the Coleman bike today my friend owns. Very fun but make sure to let off a little going around corners. Also his "little brother" is 6' 4" 400 lbs and it held up well. I am 6' 225, and was getting it.

oh god... my biggest concern was that the bike would be too small for me. now that I know it can hold, itʻs (attempted) cop season. my goal is to buy this thing to ride around campus.... 8th grade teacher in a Preme bike 8)

on a serious note though... I know this isnʻt the lifting thread but 6 feet tall and 225 pounds? you must be in good shape, what do you do for your calves bro? :nerd:
View media item 2429098

Calf raises with free weights and the machine at my local gym. Also have a trampoline in my yard which is great for cardio and leg development. I hate heavy squats, can cause spinal compression.

My bad if this was asked already but I was curious if any of you guys have the 3m anorak in-hand. How's the fit?

My bad if this was asked already but I was curious if any of you guys have the 3m anorak in-hand. How's the fit?
ya i cant wait to try mine on, its on the way, hopefully they dont fit baggy/big i got a medium.

also, anyone know how much supreme will charge for shipping the coleman bikes?? 10$? :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom