Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wassup NT, just found this supreme thread! I'm a sucka for supreme like most of you im assuming unless you just resell. Been able to cook that last few weeks with the suptempos, money gun, towel, MC Escher, and shades. How everyone else making out?

Most Shades restocked right now 
glasses.gif

13,000Mah off amazon $15 , even comes with a flash light attached and you're money. Had mine for 2 years and still works like a charm. 
No preme on it 
laugh.gif

Better than the 1300 the power reserve has
I got a non sup power reserve and it is clutch when out for the day (hiking, beach, concert/festival)

Don't think the 4000 will be an issue at all (says 2xfull charges)
13,000Mah off amazon $15 , even comes with a flash light attached and you're money. Had mine for 2 years and still works like a charm. 
Link?
plenty brands on the market offer higher usage for far less

a lot will come down to preference and shape of the portable charger

a lot of them look like lipsticks which appeal to the ladies for sure...

the appeal of the mophies is the built in cord on these. 

seen a medium gold for $250 not too ong ago

rsell is not bad

obamanorak only hitting for 3? 

didnt someone say theyd go for 5+? 
yeah ive been seeing good prices on the reflective

i think over time the obama stuff will go higher

people dumping now are the ones who will lower price on grailed just for bumps to sell quick

Want to pull the trigger on sum shades but idk the sizing of em. They either look too small and narrow or huge oversized.

As far as today's drop, it was a "no-look-pass for a slam dunk". Had red towel in cart but $50 for a hand towel was too much. I will regret it later tho. Besides I already have some sup towels anyways... and the red is too bright... (already regretting, damn it). I'm good tho[emoji]128077[/emoji]Smh.

Last edited:
Want to pull the trigger on sum shades but idk the sizing of em. They either look too small and narrow or huge oversized.

As far as today's drop, it was a "no-look-pass for a slam dunk". Had red towel in cart but $50 for a hand towel was too much. I will regret it later tho. Besides I already have some sup towels anyways... and the red is too bright... (already regretting, damn it). I'm good tho[emoji]128077[/emoji]Smh.

I think it'll look good when Im rocking my Red Sup-tempos in this Florida heat. I pulled the trigger on the Altons only ones that seemed wearable for me

Last edited:
I have the cdg bogo shirt but really want suptempos, Is the shirt worth more? maybe not now but in the future? or is now the best chance of trading for the shoes?
nerd.gif

& as for my morning cops i got 2 sets of the black gloves along with the gray champion hat
pimp.gif

I have the cdg bogo shirt but really want suptempos, Is the shirt worth more? maybe not now but in the future? or is now the best chance of trading for the shoes?
nerd.gif

& as for my morning cops i got 2 sets of the black gloves along with the gray champion hat
pimp.gif
shirts have gone down to the $250 range

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
swing it my way for retail and the karma you receive will be worth more than both of those 

you think the kicks will go down in price too?
no, i thnk suptempos will go up over time like the 5's

but not to the level of the 5's

they can be had for $350ish now depending on color

i have the gold too and im keeping, already unDS'd them yesterday 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom