Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
og olive s logo from fw14 

copped

giphy.gif

So after speaking with Preme Customer Service, I found out that I copped the Red Obama Anarok and the Purple Ringer Tee...I never got an email confirmation because I misspelled my email.

Struck out on the hand towel in red. Thing soldout unbelievably quick. Waiting for a restock
saw someone locally selling a few at retail, sure they went way fast. Still not sure how I managed the red towel and anorak in separate orders today, but I aint mad at it

Overdyed pocket tee came in. It's a beauty, made me smile when I pulled it out the bag. Simplicity. Don't care about towel anymore.

Last edited:
Overdyed pocket tee came in. It's a beauty, made me smile when I pulled it out the bag. Simplicity. Don't care about towel anymore.

Got an overdyed non-pocket tee earlier this season and the simplicity along with that quality is just top notch. Went ahead and got a pocket joint too. Can't wait.

Last edited:
wassup NT, just found this supreme thread! I'm a sucka for supreme like most of you im assuming unless you just resell. Been able to cook that last few weeks with the suptempos, money gun, towel, MC Escher, and shades. How everyone else making out?

It's not a bad thread: we here for the Brand. Majority for keeps, some resell, just don't be one of those keep on talking resale, resale, effing resale only. That will create issues. Pretty supportive all around. Nice haul this season.

Got an overdyed non-pocket tee earlier this season and the simplicity along with that quality is just top notch. Went ahead and got a pocket joint too. Can't wait.

I as well purchased the non pocket version in the green sage color which is great quality. Also have a long sleeve over dyed in indigo from last season. I prefer a clean look over all the busy crap supreme usually puts out. MJ drop sucks and there's literally nothing else I want this season. Everyone enjoy your summer and I'll be back next season.

Peace.

Last edited:
Man 13$? Got like 50 something bogo stickers, bout to go slap em up on grailed lol.

Shipping email just came in
nerd.gif
I guess two weeks in a row was too good, no shipping for me yet, prolly by Monday tho

seeing the prices not too terrible on the anorak makes me want one, but i think waiting for the shirt and getting the black reflective is a better move if im paying resell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom