Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol because I haven't posted on here in a year makes my point irrelevant? He you go with this eliteism "not for everyone" BS. Stay in my lane? Sorry to disturb your forum pal. I know this thread isn't for everyone. Just those with your money

Bro you madder than @SneakerMensch and I know he super mad :lol:

All i did was put things into perspective about the state of this collab and MANY understand it, except you apparently. Take a chill pill and get your Black Flag cd off repeat man, it'll be ok. F/W 17 is coming soon.

Last edited:
IMO its a slap to the face for skaters.

and further proof they really dont give a **** who buys their brand.

i dont understand why folks still on the if you dont skate, you shouldnt wear preme tip.
Should a brand care who buys their stuff or only cater to a certain crowd? ...I dont see what Popeye or Gucci Mane, fire extinguishers or cash cannons have to do with skating, they just reach alot of demographics and I think the LV deck is cool and Id buy one at 500 but I'm not mad at anything they're doing with this collab, I'm not a LV customer, this stuff was not created with my budget in mind. Theres a god damn $400 keychain :lol:

im saying they dont anymore.

i think we arguing the same point just going at it differently. lol.

they originally had the ethos of being a skate brand but they broke off that long ago.

however depending on how you brand yourself, you should care about your demographic.

I just wonder what they'll do with the all the goods if all releases are really cancelled

My plugs told me that my picks were being allocated and would be here by the end of the week [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️

I just wonder what they'll do with the all the goods if all releases are really cancelled

My plugs told me that my picks were being allocated and would be here by the end of the week [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️
probably send to Africa 

but same, my SA confirmed me for a red keepall, bandana, and t shirt this morning.

we good

I got the denim overshirt and jacket, the black keepall, a black wallet, and the bogo but who knows now SMH

I got the denim overshirt and jacket, the black keepall, a black wallet, and the bogo but who knows now SMH
nice

how did it work for you?

mine was a really last minute email from my SA asking me for top 5 items with possibility none would be available

she said the items would be gotten from our local pop up 

but yes the cancellation is making me iffy about my order as well, wondering if LV gave orders to cancel/ not fulfill any orders

nice
how did it work for you?

mine was a really last minute email from my SA asking me for top 5 items with possibility none would be available
she said the items would be gotten from our local pop up 

but yes the cancellation is making me iffy about my order as well, wondering if LV gave orders to cancel/ not fulfill any orders
Same, she called and asked if I was interested. Asked for my top five saying no promises. Two leather goods max, and asked for backup choices just in case.

Same, she called and asked if I was interested. Asked for my top five saying no promises. Two leather goods max, and asked for backup choices just in case.
smokin.gif

lol only 3 more nights for them. They atleast have the starbucks on the corner is 24/7.
Nights aint the problem, its the 2 days they have... The problem is if lets it really is cancelled and they wait all that time for what I hope is the biggest L they've taken, they will still get mad and possibly rowdy even though they were told days in advance to go home and the release isnt happening. Really hoping it drops online and they miss out by being there on mobile :lol:

View media item 2490009

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom