Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't do this to yourself
laugh.gif
 exactly. No one told them to line up a week in advance then when they tell them to go home, they decide to stay 3 more days... any sympathy they try to spin for the cameras is fake news.
Y'all keep talking this cancelled drop while I'm out here flourishing on 56 cent Wienerschnitzel chili dogs
laugh.gif
going to Long Beach this weekend, definitely hitting up Schnitzel 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
No one wants to go home.

The LV rep was very selective with his words...almost alluding to the fact that it won't release HERE but it could be somewhere else

LOL its OVER. LV confirmed that no product would be sold in stores in the US or Canada........

I wish i was still at home so i dont have to pay bills and cop some of these lv pieces

Lord knows I want that camp cap :smh:

I hate adulting sometimes

but seriously, has there been official word from LV about the cancellation? I haven't seen anything on any of their social media... just random screenshots that can be easily PSed

Last edited:
but seriously, has there been official word from LV about the cancellation? I haven't seen anything on any of their social media... just random screenshots that can be easily PSed

Look at all of their twitter replies around 5PM yesterday

From LV US page there isn't but on customer service page they said it's cancelled, but they announced on the 28th on the same page the list of stores getting so I'm not holding my breath till LV US page says something

they should randomly distribute the stock to all LV locations 

then people just walk in and bam what a find!

like the Whalers Village or Wailea locations in maui

yeah

and maybe in two weeks when im there

yeah

^will never work, takes one customer or staff member to leak news and all the resellers with nothing better to do than resale will buy it all

Last edited:
Nah, it should have always been online or all popups at the exact same time. I can just about guarantee about 99.9% of peoole in that Houston line do not regularly shops in LV and will never set foot in that store again after this release, if they do that random drop that it sets a precedent for those same people to randomly walk in that store for months to come asking if there's any Supreme which will get tiresome. When I walked in to ask about the release last sunday the SA I talked to was really nice but the one she was talking to before me rolled her eyes as soon as I said Supreme :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom