Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
i wont believe all this classic logo hoodie talk until we see channos post in the morning
Me too. Wondering if its really dropping tomorrow. Hoping it doesn't so I can try to grab some tees again.
Where is everyone getting this box logo news from?
Not sure where people are hearing the rumors from but they are not box logos. its these classic logos. Its the second time I heard someone mention box logo so I just wanted to clear that up.

Last edited:
enjoy. 
nthat.gif

had my eye on the classic pullover since the look book dropped

was gonna grab a witch T but if the pull over is dropping I gotta cop that

do classic logos fit like box logo hoodies? or other sup hoodies? last season, my large box logo hoodie fit just like my medium 3m hoodie. thanks

The fall winter ones are a heavier weight hoodie and tend to feel tighter before you break them in. I find that the Terry cloth ones are pretty loose from day 1. My Siouxsie one from last spring/summer fits kind of huge.

The fall winter ones are a heavier weight hoodie and tend to feel tighter before you break them in. I find that the Terry cloth ones are pretty loose from day 1. My Siouxsie one from last spring/summer fits kind of huge.

Thanks for the info

Not sure if it has dropped before but word on the street is that this year's version will be printed (sadly)
That's disappointing if true but from the pics (hard to tell) it does kinda look like its screen printed.

Last edited:
Can anyone speak to the quality of supreme truckers? More specifically the type that the undercover collab is using?

If this pillow is really 178 I gotta pass.

Read multiple posts on IG (not the most reliable source on earth lol) that a few Supreme workers in London were wearing them in the store and they were definitely screen printed
Dang.. I was assuming it would be embroidered like the rib crewneck was.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Yea I think screen print would make a lot of people pass. Still won't make it any easier of a cop though lol

why is everyone passing now that's screen printed now? What's wrong with a screen printed sweaters
screen print cracks and peels, I prefer embroidered hoodies myself.

laugh.gif
 all these first time buyers are picking the wrong Thu. to start liking Supreme. (Not directed at you @cloudzeng)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom