Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reactivated my FB only to find out the link to the group posted in the thread no longer worked :/

You can probably bank on getting the ash tray. It all depends on what you're after, what size, and whether you still hesitate when you see that price on the screen.
I want the hand hoodie and anarchy shirt its my first time copping so idk what to expect but I'm a large are my chances looking slim yet?

Witch tee and synth head for me on single item orders. I've called on a favor for an assist on the witch tee just in case I miss out.

Still not sure if I'm going to hang out until the drop or be shopping from the road, but here's hoping I'm successful. The Witch tee will make up for me missing out on the Ruby Slippers a few months back when I ran across it cheap.

Damn, I can't believe the reflective windbreak is dropping tomorrow and I don't have the funds.

I broke up with my GF of a year and half today....was looking forward to treating myself with the only piece I really really wanted this season but I guess not.....C'est la vie

Damn, I can't believe the reflective windbreak is dropping tomorrow and I don't have the funds.

I broke up with my GF of a year and half today....was looking forward to treating myself with the only piece I really really wanted this season but I guess not.....C'est la vie
Damn, you make sound like she paid your bills, my guy 
mean.gif

Breaking up should be more of a reason to buy!!

SPLURGE OUT!

Year and a half?!?! you barely knew her bro... Get back on that horse and cop some supreme. :smile:

Not necessarily, but on a week with a lot of high demand drops, if you try to get multiple items on the same order you may end up getting screwed out of all the items when you go to check out and 1 item is sold out and by the time you remove it the other item you wanted is gone too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom