Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
workers at preme are A holes, never fails.

Cashier never says thank you, they lay your bag of items on the counter and just stare at you!

At SupLA? Recently? I've only been going recently but I get a lot of love or whatever ou want to call it.

you cant blame supreme employees for being a holes. these fools working dead end jobs and their life goal is prob to be a manager there.. shoot i'd be an ******* too if that was my life

Nah,
few of them are aspiring skateboards, but mad they on schedule 9 to 5 at a skate shop still

Can you imagine If Diamond supply or Plan B made Torey Pudwill work in the store too!!
:rofl:

Talk about fast shipping. All 5 of my orders are supposed to be delivered tomorrow! Only had that happen with the lockbox. Hope I get a ton of stickers!

Worst customer service I ever had was in Japan. Don't let the quiet and polite stereotype fool you they're mean af. Wether it's in person or online they're straight up ***-holes. And they never care cause in their eyes there will always be another to take your place.

The whole point of that rant was to point how he even messed up everything I've asked written down. lol

Nah,
few of them are aspiring skateboards, but mad they on schedule 9 to 5 at a skate shop still

Can you imagine If Diamond supply or Plan B made Torey Pudwill work in the store too!!
:rofl:
just educating you but Torey owns Grizzly Griptape, he has fools working at his store lol

That's your comeback? :lol:

And look at the post below yours. You gonna yell at him too?
comeback? u serious? are u 5? which post? most likely a regular poster who 'contributes' to the thread

I'm way too mature to go back and forth..but just wanna let u kno how funny it is someone from Boston calling others herbs

Worst customer service I ever had was in Japan. Don't let the quiet and polite stereotype fool you they're mean af. Wether it's in person or online they're straight up ***-holes. And they never care cause in their eyes there will always be another to take your place.
Which preme store? I went to the one in harajuku by undefeated and they were pretty nice. Japan people in general don’t really care much about other races. Dope country though.

comeback? u serious? are u 5? which post? most likely a regular poster who 'contributes' to the thread

I'm way too mature to go back and forth..but just wanna let u kno how funny it is someone from Boston calling others herbs

My dude, PM please if you wanna keep crying. Stop spamming up the thread with your whining. You sound so soft. By the way...your Boston crutch is pathetic. Stop it.

Actually, the Manager happened to be there and he's the kindest dude around.
talking about Jeff Pang? back in the early 2000s I was at Tampa pro contest at SpoT and he was there since he was the team manager for Zoo York back then, well long story short I basically wasn't being allowed back into the contest to watch cause my shirt was covered in **** pretty much. I had to wait outside in the cold like a peasant covered in moat water and all my friends of course dipped to go watch.
Well he saw me standing there miserable and asked me what size I wore, I told him then he went back inside and came out with two brand new Zoo York tees gave them to me and went on his way. I got to go back in and watch the finals :tongue: I knew who he was too so it made it that much more meaningful. Cool story

Did a photoshop and decided to make a Supreme x Fist of the north star collection concept

Enjoy.

supreme x fist.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom