Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is big.

DNrUEFeX0AIbBgI.jpg

I don't think there's a rhyme or reason to getting captcha..I think if ur going after a heavily sought after item..u will get it ..that particular item is overloaded with purchase attempts at the same exact time..couldn't believe my eyes when I got it..gave me the worst ones too..street signs..u don't kno if u gotta choose just the sign..then after it said choose the matching items..and ur brain isn't ready for that question..hesitate..donezo..fail

typically I wouldn't have gone after the neo deck since it seemed that's what everyone was talking about..and that other deck wasn't a distraction at all..but just tried to see if I could ..and didn't want anything else

I never used restocks but auto fill on my chrome still works I tried it with the independent trucks just now??

It would be nice if Supreme stopped the bots instead of an auto fill app that legit buyers had to use to get the scraps left over from the bots. That's where they need to focus the energy too not some app that auto types your info in just like Chrome does.

It would be nice if Supreme stopped the bots instead of an auto fill app that legit buyers had to use to get the scraps left over from the bots. That's where they need to focus the energy too not some app that auto types your info in just like Chrome does.
I think they figured out the autofill stuff..now they can shift back to focusing on bots

Been happy with my method last few weeks been working fine just need to be quicker w Credit card CCV number

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom