Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0012.JPG IMG_0017.jpg IMG_0016.jpg

Unds today

My dude wet

Drippin

Supreme out for delivery since 10 am this morning. Past purchases from Supreme always came in around 7pm, I guess I'll have to wait.

Navy so dark it looks black irl. Tag says chainsaw tee not horror tee also
20171220_162826_Film3.jpg

Also caved and got a blk xl dog **** tee for 55 shipped today.

hey guys, visiting supreme this week and i sign up for the in store release at 11. I got my number. How does it work? i heard once i go in i need show them a list of things i want? if anyone can explain to me how the process works that would be perfect.

Write the list of what you want on a piece of paper with your name on it or put it on your phone. They take the list when you get in and bring u your stuff

Since getting lucky with the 2nd TNF drop, my place in line has gotten worse and worse. #446 this week...thinking about taking the chance and not going

Since getting lucky with the 2nd TNF drop, my place in line has gotten worse and worse. #446 this week...thinking about taking the chance and not going

What's up Ant, at least you got a text this week. Lol. Supreme dubbed me after signing up, luckily is nothing crazy this week. My homegirl got 63 so I should be good on most items. Highest I've gotten was 488 and didn't even bother showing up. lol

Does anyone here own an Off-White Caravaggio tee and the recent Supreme tees? I just ordered a Medium because I want it to fit oversized, just like how the recent Supreme tees fit. I've been going with a Medium in the recent Supreme tees because I live how boxy and oversized they fit.

I had a Caravaggio tee, but I had to get rid of it. Fits two sizes big imo. I wear a L in the new Supreme tee's and the L Caravaggio tee fit like a 2XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom