Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone use Fillr to sign up and got text? Now I just think because of I’m using Fillr might be the reason I didn’t get text? I did use 2 times and both got thru but no text but also I did manual and no text lol.

yoooo im so tight .. i ordered the black champion sherpa last week .. get the package in today and its a pack of supreme black hanes ts !! .. wth .. i got charged and an email for the black sherpa tho .. what do i do? and is there a chance of actually getting the black sherpa from supreme still? or am i out of luck?

yoooo im so tight .. i ordered the black champion sherpa last week .. get the package in today and its a pack of supreme black hanes ts !! .. wth .. i got charged and an email for the black sherpa tho .. what do i do? and is there a chance of actually getting the black sherpa from supreme still? or am i out of luck?

Out of luck. They will give you a refund.

Go ahead of time and there will be someone who will check ur ID and also verify the CC u registered with..pretty easy
For NYC, I've found no reason to go ahead of time. Unless there's nothing much dropping, just show up at your time.

Anyone use Fillr to sign up and got text? Now I just think because of I’m using Fillr might be the reason I didn’t get text? I did use 2 times and both got thru but no text but also I did manual and no text lol.
Never used Fillr, but I stopped using autofill because I wasn't getting selected when I did use it.

Anyone try on their bogo? Wonder if they fit the same as the previous seasons. And not bigger not their tees

Boiii

chair.jpg

UK Boys let us know if they drop that paperweight.

Edit: Looks like no paperweight online or in stores. Damn b, I wanted someone to cop and break it open to see how much is in there.

Last edited:
Does anyone here own an Off-White Caravaggio tee and the recent Supreme tees? I just ordered a Medium because I want it to fit oversized, just like how the recent Supreme tees fit. I've been going with a Medium in the recent Supreme tees because I live how boxy and oversized they fit.

I had one, Caravaggio tees fit a size bigger than tagged so go TTS for that boxy fit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom