Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad on the North Face Backpack Early Link. It is all biased the EU Proxy links...anyways I have been ordered by many people to stop posting so sorry fam. 

Pretty easy cop, got the daypack.  Overall looks like most of the stuff didn't sell out quick, camps seems to be selling out faster this season.

Got green camp an perch seersucker, think those are sleeper pieces I didn't release how much was until to late

eyes.gif
Yeah I was totally wrong. I'll own up to it. Oh well. Still copped the daypack which was the only thing I wanted. No use for the jacket down here in Miami.

My bad on the North Face Backpack Early Link. It is all biased the EU Proxy links...anyways I have been ordered by many people to stop posting so sorry fam. 
im sure ppl appreciate the look outs but there are plenty of lurkers out here as guest that dont deserve the assist that easily 

Damn, supreme hitting me with the jig.... I placed ONE order for a duffle which was submitted twice with the same name, card info, address, etc. I called up and asked very nicely to cancel one order since there was a problem with the site. I get back "There's not a problem with the site. You can return the item once you receive it." But I don't want to return it, you guys had an error on your end, cancel one of my orders. "I can't do that because the order has already been submitted" Is this person serious?

I wasn't able to get the day pack but I was able to get the jacket. Went back for the butterfly knife and stash pill carabiner. Life is good right now!

Damn, supreme hitting me with the jig.... I placed ONE order for a duffle which was submitted twice with the same name, card info, address, etc. I called up and asked very nicely to cancel one order since there was a problem with the site. I get back "There's not a problem with the site. You can return the item once you receive it." But I don't want to return it, you guys had an error on your end, cancel one of my orders. "I can't do that because the order has already been submitted" Is this person serious?

Had that a few seasons ago they wouldn't even here me out :lol:.

Told me sorry sales final and hung up I just looked at my phone and laughed kept the shirt tho so it worked out.

Had that a few seasons ago they wouldn't even here me out
laugh.gif

Told me sorry sales final and hung up I just looked at my phone and laughed kept the shirt tho so it worked out.
I mean, I'm just in awe. You're not allowed to place 2 orders with the same name, same card, same address. Here I am with 2 order numbers when I clearly placed one, an error on THEIR end, and yet chick on the phone was just being straight up mean. F that noise, I am seriously shocked right now. Feel like Supreme is stealing $248 from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom