Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hesitated on the jacket for a minute with the price, then went for the polo same order... wound up getting beat on both. New to the supreme drops, it gets serious!

I feel sorry for any Canadians that wanted the jacket. $150 surcharge on top of the $498? yikes.

Shoot...hopped a conf call and forgot about the drop. Any chance the duffle will restock? Was hoping to pick one up since I slept on the first week drop.

Shoot...hopped a conf call and forgot about the drop. Any chance the duffle will restock? Was hoping to pick one up since I slept on the first week drop.

The chances are very slim young grasshopper. Unless you happen to get all seven dragon balls the possibilities are still very slim.

Damn, supreme hitting me with the jig.... I placed ONE order for a duffle which was submitted twice with the same name, card info, address, etc. I called up and asked very nicely to cancel one order since there was a problem with the site. I get back "There's not a problem with the site. You can return the item once you receive it." But I don't want to return it, you guys had an error on your end, cancel one of my orders. "I can't do that because the order has already been submitted" Is this person serious?
 have you got shipping confirmation?

they are supposed to cancel as long as it hasnt shipped. I cancelled an impulse purchase on monday that was  purchased on saturday....

Day pack was the first TNF item to sell out. Bots failed today since supreme added a lil surprise with the TNF items lol That's why nothing sold out with the quickness this week.

have you got shipping confirmation?

they are supposed to cancel as long as it hasnt shipped. I cancelled an impulse purchase on monday that was  purchased on saturday....
Have not received shipping confirmation on either yet. They told me that since the order was "submitted" it couldn't be canceled. I mean, WTF was i supposed to do? Call while I was placing my orders online so I could cancel within the minute of my order? These people are on crack.

2 questions yall, one can you call Supreme to get shipments of multiple orders put together to avoid multiple shipping charges and can you call them to switch the color of something you ordered if that color is still in stock?

Have not received shipping confirmation on either yet. They told me that since the order was "submitted" it couldn't be canceled. I mean, WTF was i supposed to do? Call while I was placing my orders online so I could cancel within the minute of my order? These people are on crack.

You might have just talked to someone having a sh*t day... I always call back 2 or 3 times you'd be surprised how often one person denies a request but the next one does it...

Thats foul. I would be furious..Then again you can always OOP someone and get your money back.

2 questions yall, one can you call Supreme to get shipments of multiple orders put together to avoid multiple shipping charges and can you call them to switch the color of something you ordered if that color is still in stock?

1. No
2. Maybe..but probably No

I have a question as well. Say you return something back to preme. Do you get the shipping charge and tax charge as well as retail back as a refund? Or do they only give you back the retail as a refund. Or store credit.

No,no & no

I have a question as well. Say you return something back to preme. Do you get the shipping charge and tax charge as well as retail back as a refund? Or do they only give you back the retail as a refund. Or store credit.
if you  have to ship it back then you get store credit, and yes you get tax back, i doubt you get shipping back though.

if you are able to cancel before they ship out you get everything back on your cc tax and shipping

You might have just talked to someone having a sh*t day... I always call back 2 or 3 times you'd be surprised how often one person denies a request but the next one does it...
Person was definitely having a horrible day. Hit me with a no before i even got my question out. Tried to make me feel like she was doing me a favor by telling me I could return it which is "usually not allowed for accessories." I really hate disrespecting women but I did not respect this woman.
Thats foul. I would be furious..Then again you can always OOP someone and get your money back.
Yeah, that's what I'm doing. Gonna help a thread member out, but really he is helping ME out.... so... 

Black polo fam.
pimp.gif

Think I'm done with the season unless any of the other collabs surprise me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom