Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chemistry final starts at 8:30 and ends around 10-10:30 if its easy, 11 if its not.

Need swiftness in more than just preme that day

I was gon take off work for this drop, then I realized i might not be swift on the computer bc of all the EL's. Just gon cop a jersey if I strike out, and pay resell for the bogo in white smh.

I was gon take off work for this drop, then I realized i might not be swift on the computer bc of all the EL's. Just gon cop a jersey if I strike out, and pay resell for the bogo in white smh.
Never any reason to skip a day of work for a drop. Just use that money you made to buy off a friendly in the thread. Help is all around you my friend!

Wow did HB take over this thread[emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji]
Wish all the best for everybody on Thursday.
Don't mess with the Yankees, just need the gts to drop to finish this season.

returned my football top from last weeks drop, 

the fit was really bad and the neck was trash, 

it was a cheap quality t shirt with a long v neck and a print.

Same people talking that BS in here Are the Same ones Selling Proxy Pre-Orders on Reddit

I see you Foolios playing the fence!

roll.gif

Weak Wit it!

Its online or bust for me. I would go to the soho store but  people will be cutting the line. your going to have to pay security or they have to like you. I remember during the undercover collab people was on line from 3:30pm the day before and other people just came at 11:00am and got in before them. 

Its online or bust for me. I would go to the soho store but  people will be cutting the line. your going to have to pay security or they have to like you. I remember during the undercover collab people was on line from 3:30pm the day before and other people just came at 11:00am and got in before them. 
supreme needs to get rid of them lame *** security guards. 

Accessories or bust for me it's looking like......Scooped the vans I wanted and those nikes looking lackluster 

Waiting for the questions complex asks..."Who's your favorite player on the Yankees?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom