Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babe Ruth?
nerd.gif
cue sandlot scene

No more then retail which was $128 at the time before price hike and plus that hoodie sat something serious.
Can't find an xl to save my life[emoji]128512[/emoji]
Last time I saw one, it went for 168[emoji]128553[/emoji]
Should have jumped on that.
awesome!  Thanks for the info good sir...

btw...you wouldn't have to be same first name_101 on fleabay would you?

@kicksiscrackV2   - *cries silently*

Really? :rolleyes Supreme didn't invent futura font and they bite **** all the time. They're just more popular so they get away with it even when it looks like **** (starter logo on caps and that LV travesty people wet themselves to) now if Others used a red rectangle I'd see your point. But as someone pointed out they stole it from Kruger but when someone used it after them they went all ***** made and hit them with a suit, it is what it is I guess.

Some lady named baby Ruth

BABE RUTH!!

The sultan of swat, the sultan of swat

The colossus of clout, the colossus of clout

The great bambino!

Reactions: JPS
I need at least one of the shirts in my life. 

Let the NT gods bless us this week. 

Just remembered that I have to test for my promotion this thursday :frown:

Focus on your promotion, not the drop. Hopefully youll get it and be able to eat better week after week, drop after drop...practicing this kind of philosophy will serve you better in all areas of life my man...u prob know this already but jus sayin..
good luck

I can't stand complex.. I can't wait for that one person to just shut them up and say honestly I'm just here for the hype

Really?
eyes.gif
Supreme didn't invent futura font and they bite **** all the time. They're just more popular so they get away with it even when it looks like **** (starter logo on caps and that LV travesty people wet themselves to) now if Others used a red rectangle I'd see your point. But as someone pointed out they stole it from Kruger but when someone used it after them they went all ***** made and hit them with a suit, it is what it is I guess.
How bout a Blue Box Logo with same font and Diff wording! 
ohwell.gif
 = BITERS

Last edited:
I feel like this thread slowed down a lot. We gotta drive up the convo again giys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom